Secret Santa 2016

icwkev

• Paid Members

Last years turn out was about 5 people and I'm currently set to be in a different country each week through December so won't be organising.

If someone wants to pick it up I'd be happy with that, but if they do I'd hope interest picked up.

• Awards Moderator

As good as it is for 95% of the participants, when someone fails to send a gift it leaves a sting for whoever they were drawn with. It can also lead to hours of chasing them up, over the course of up to 6 months. Just a heads-up for whoever ends up arranging it.

• Paid Members

Out of curiosity, after signing up to this years Reddit Secret Santa, I just checked to see if the Gmail account I set up to do the original UKFF Secret Santa back in 2008 still existed an lo - it does. Interesting to note that both 2008 and 2009 had 25 participants. Shame it was down to just 5 last year. 

So, given that I have more spare time these days and I'm inactive enough to be impartial. I'm willing to take on organising again this year with one caveat.

If you don't send a gift, remember - I have your address and will use it enact a penalty. Presumably the mods are still willing to hand out suspensions, too.

If anyone does still want to take part, the email address is ukffsecretsanta@gmail.com. Let's say the cut-off for submitting details to be involved is two weeks from today.

Archived