LPW Wrestling

LPW

You know what Keith we've had our up and downs but your not sounding picky, I never thought about that like putting the face / champ on the main stuff. I normally think like that and for some reason I have not in this case but will take that advice. People from here and all over the UK should come to this next event no matter how far away you are. I know people said I won't pay money to me, but what are you paying money for to see me or the talent. Its all about the talent not me.

Of what I can say right now is WATCH THIS SPACE

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I like the new graphic - I assume it's a banner for using on social media/forums/etc.?  Good mix of all the different types of colourful characters, which is what I usually look for in a wrestling show.

Any reason why you've chosen to use a picture of Matt Myers (left hand side) in a vest and t-shirt (presumably from a streetfight or something) as one of the main, prominent pictures on the image?  That's not his usual wrestling attire, and isn't his regular character/gimmick, so using that particular pic instead of a normal professional shot of him in his proper gear, when you've already got the Hooligans in similar attire in the bottom right (when it is their gimmick), makes it look a little bit "backyard wrestling" to me.  I'd swap it for a better pic.

Who are they? Can we get a little background?

Both are products of the Runcorn Wrestling Academy, with Mr Williams doing a teacher style gimmick and Matt Fox being more a generic wrestler type.

Fox participated in some of the qualifying rounds of the TNA British Bootcamp (the last one I think) whilst Mr Williams is slowly working his was around the midlands/northern wrestling companies. (I believe he has worked WAW in the past for example). 

Archived