LPW Wrestling

LPW

Respect is earned. You have done nothing at all to earn it. Once again your sense of entitlement is shining through. Nobody owes you anything. If there is an issue with spelling on promotional material it's up to you to spot it, not get annoyed when people don't point it out.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For example, who is Mr Williams? Who is Matt Fox? Why should I care about their match?

I posted this a few pages back on those, although it's not really my job to fill in the blanks...

Both are products of the Runcorn Wrestling Academy, with Mr Williams doing a teacher style gimmick and Matt Fox being more a generic wrestler type.

Fox participated in some of the qualifying rounds of the TNA British Bootcamp (the last one I think) whilst Mr Williams is slowly working his was around the midlands/northern wrestling companies. (I believe he has worked WAW in the past for example). 

For example, who is Mr Williams? Who is Matt Fox? Why should I care about their match?

I posted this a few pages back on those, although it's not really my job to fill in the blanks...

Both are products of the Runcorn Wrestling Academy, with Mr Williams doing a teacher style gimmick and Matt Fox being more a generic wrestler type.

Fox participated in some of the qualifying rounds of the TNA British Bootcamp (the last one I think) whilst Mr Williams is slowly working his was around the midlands/northern wrestling companies. (I believe he has worked WAW in the past for example).

Cheers. I'm familiar with them already from living in the area, but it was just an example for Adam's benefit.

Keith i think you need glasses. There is no C in professional. I did get the re done

Right in the middle of your graphic where is says "leeds professional wrestling" behind the grid, there is a missing section off the E making it look like "Profcssional".

EDIT: it's easier if I show you....

3PdExMB.png

Thanks mate Keith i am sorry but small things like that people can miss. Your right i should get a refund but the guy blocked me for telling him their are mistakes.

Thank you and its tought me a lession in TRIPLE CHECKING STUFF

Mr E. Empty

I've changed you no and I don't do that shit where oh this persons done that etc. Your right I did pay for a service but it was small change. BUT I can say I will get a professional in for the next set of stuff

Archived