LPW Wrestling

LPW

We can now officially announce that the U.S star is former WWE/ TNA Lisa Marie. She will be facing two of the top LPW women's talents and the belt is on the line. Who will walk away with the LPW Women's Championship?

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that Victoria?  Nice one!

it is buddy she will be facing Saraya Knight and LPW ladies champ Shax in a 3 way match I have seen Lisa and Saraya knight against each other before its pretty brutal LOL

Sounds ace! As does the Superfly's and The Hooligans.  Something tells me this won't be a handbags at dawn kind of evening.

Graphics are great, but telling people something about the wrestlers in each match would be really useful. The whole idea of promoting a show is to sell something to someone, and pictures alone aren't enough. Tell us who these people are. Tell us why they're fighting each other. Convince us that we need to see this show.

Also, the show details should be on each graphic. Venue name/address, date, time, price. What if any of the wrestlers want to share their match graphic on their own social media accounts? There's no information to tell people where or when the show is happening.

This isn't a dig, by the way. It's intended to be constructive advice.

Something i have learned is yeh the deisgner should know how to spell stuff but the responsibility is on the promoter or boss or whoever and I have to take that responsibility on their mistakes. Its not about me and I've always said that. I might make out it is but its not.

One thing someone did say to me was about the selling and he said and I 100% agree with them I am not a sales person and I need someone on board who can. Maybe I have to look into someone who can.

I have announced a few matches but the card has changed alittle. I agree its good advice and maybe I should know this already and if I don't someone should of advised  me on the show details on the design work.  I will ad that information on the next set of design work.

Again mistakes have been made and I have been advised on little bits and I will learn from it and fix it.

All I can say is LPW has some great talent, great U.S names, great matches planned, hell I might even get thrown in their you never know.

All I can say is IF people come from here it be worth every penny and I will prove I can do this and I have made mistakes and I am ready to go.

You can get tickets from https://www.tickettailor.com/checkout/view-event/id/84546/chk/5e07

Thank you for the advice as well

I'm not sure if you got my meaning of "convince us why we need to see this show". You need to be bigging up the wrestlers, not yourself. For example, who is Mr Williams? Who is Matt Fox? Why should I care about their match?

Or a better example, let's look the ladies - you've got a match involving a psychotic former WWE Women's Champion and Paige's hard as nails mum who could kick the shit out of most of us if we looked at her the wrong way. Are they accomplished wrestlers with a huge amount of experience all over the world? Are they going to rip each others hair out and beat each other all over the venue to try to win the LPW belt? That's the sort of thing you need to be telling people about, not any of this "it'll be really good and I'm trying really hard and I've learned lots and I promise I'll do my best" kind of stuff. I'm sure we all applaud you for making an effort, but you're not the person people are buying tickets to see. You've got a few huge selling points in these matches. Use the wrestlers to promote your show, rather than talking about yourself.

. I agree its good advice and maybe I should know this already and if I don't someone should of advised me

No they shouldn't have. The onus is on you. Stop being so entitled.

Edit, although has been said before "It's 2017 and people are still trying to give Adam Bowler advice"

You're an honourable man, Adam, but this lark isn't ever going to be a financial success for you. But if that's not what you're in it for, fair enough.

People are right to give me good advice on how to promoter, advertise ect. I am in it on a financial side and i am in it to entertain people. I think after all this time i deserve some respect in this business. All people do is knock me and you know this time i am not gonna fight back, not gonna defend myself i am gonna back my mouth up, advertise like hell and prove people wrong.

Im done here, got flyers and posters to put up

Archived