LPW Wrestling

LPW

How can i get you to change your mind and come to LPW. As i said i give the fans what they want. May I ad its not professional to get into someones ring at a show and slag them off either which the promoter of rise did at a LPW show, then after the show lie about my family. Fighting ect should not be on public rooms they should sort it out between them away from the fans. I have changed and willing to do what it takes to change everyones minds.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Are you kidding that fucking cunt is running same night in Leeds.

Credit where credit is due though LPW, the way you kept away from slagging your competition off ...

*ahem*

Missed that!

Ah, well...he was doing so well!

How can i get you to change your mind and come to LPW. As i said i give the fans what they want. May I ad its not professional to get into someones ring at a show and slag them off either which the promoter of rise did at a LPW show, then after the show lie about my family. Fighting ect should not be on public rooms they should sort it out between them away from the fans. I have changed and willing to do what it takes to change everyones minds.

If I'm wrong then massive apologies, but was he not booked on the show in a managerial capacity? That would explain why he had a microphone and had access to the ringside area. It might not entirely be professional for the promoter to be getting a stern talking to by his dad in the corridor either, but I guess that depends on your definition of how far "away from the fans" you need to be before any sort of argy-bargy can take place.

I've been watching loads of CZW recently, and I really want to see a real live no ropes barbed wire deathmatch. Is that anything that LPW might consider doing?

Far as i was aware the fans went but could be my mistake, my dad defended his wife as Rise promoter was getitng aggressvive and i stepped in and did a mistake and pushed him, but the past is the past. My mistakes i hold my hands up and i am out to repair any falling outs ect.

Watch this space and you see a improvement in the upcoming weeks. I don't want to comment on the past anymore and just would like to move on and promote like a real promoter and MAYBE I could consider matches like that but have to look into it.

• Paid Members

Fucking hell Carebear, you know he will put one on so don't say that.

But I really do genuinely want to see one!

I did chuckle that he wouldn't consider putting on a spread but "would consider" a no ropes barbed wire death match at a working men's club in Leeds.

Fucking hell Carebear, you know he will put one on so don't say that.

But I really do genuinely want to see one!

EPWE (God bless 'em) used to do these matches ... immense too!  They got even more bonkers at the biker rallies & shows.  Loved watching those matches.

I'd be at the LPW show in March if there was guaranteed scran from Pies R Us (https://en-gb.facebook.com/PIES-R-Us-516151898485070/) who aren't too far from you.  Amazing pies.

Archived