LPW Wrestling

LPW

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fans want you to stop. You say you've been changing for about 6 years now so why should we believe you? To be blunt, the problem is you. You make yourself the focal point, not the actual promotion. Best advice you've been given, and not taken, is to post about the show only. Stop any posts that contain "I", you aren't important, the show is.

Edit. What has changed since this thread? It's the same old tosh https://ukff.com/topic/130298-adams-mistake-and-wants-to-put-things-right-thread/?hl=%2Badam+%2Bbowler+%2Bwrestling#entry2586503

Your wrong the fans dont want me to stop its the bullies and the jelous ones who want me to stop. Whats changed i am listening more to the Knights and i am learning. Somethings i cant inore and it takes time due to my probelms but i will prove you wrong. I just hope UKFF and others come and see that i have changed.

I am not going to say anymore I have stated my case why people should come to LPW and I will only post the matches as advised.

That picture of RI:SE is how you market a show. I've only seen the chappy off WWE UK tournament and Will Eaver before, but just checking out their videos, social media, graphics etc, it looks like a decent promotion. Aimed at adults though obviously. Tough choice for Leeds based grapple fans. Could always turn up at theirs on a mini tank

You could probably learn at lot from RISE. Went to a show of there's in November 2015 on the promise of "Bring Your Own Beer" and a card full of mad gimmick matches. Show took place in a garage and was the worst booked show outside of WCW in 2000. Went to their show in the Brudenell last month and it was a complete 180. Packed crowd, easy identifiable characters and a super fun show.

It's the type of turn around I suggest you research and take the elements that can apply to your brand (like look at how they drew their crowd, etc.).

No idea where I'll be on that night however.

I can say this as I have been to both the last couple rise shows and the last lpw show.

Pros and cons for both

LPW:

Pros:

Great matches with great talent

Very professionally run on the night

Get to see wrestlers you don't see up north often.

Cons:

Small crowd with not much atmosphere.

Having dancers adding nothing to the show

RISE:

Pros:

Mental crowds

Great talent

Cons:

Matches can vary, from amazing to poor.

Both companies charge similar prices and in a perfect world they would get together and have one in the afternoon and the other show in the evening.

When it comes to which show I will go to it will all depend on the talent each company announces.

A guy called Dan Chapman Danny something his wrestling name. I think the shows look ok but the promoter I have no respect for.

Yeh the dancers were a mistake but it was a risk i was willing to take and it failed. Most promoters don't take risks of what i seen.

Already Announced for LPW 18th March

Bushwhacker Luke Williams

Matt Fox

Mr Williams

Peter Nixon

Robin Lekime

The UK Hooligans

The Superflys

Special Edition

PLUS MORE NAMES SOON

​

​

• Paid Members

Up until now, it's looking like RISE if its just the me and the mates going, or LPW if the kids decide we're not to embarrassing to be seen with and want to go...

Credit where credit is due though LPW, the way you kept away from slagging your competition off and concentrated on bigging up your own show was quite classy*(which again, isn't a word that I would have associated with you in the past)...keep it up! 

Archived