LPW Wrestling

LPW

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why should i not be getting advice and help? Everyone makes mistakes including you. Ive made mistakes and i took everyone on the chin and learning from them. I need all the help and advice I ca get because no one is willing to give me a fair chance as proven on here a number of times.

Bradford, ive got better talent, better promotional stuff, big names. Whats he got a bunch of lies to tell about me and my family.

Bradford, ive got better talent, better promotional stuff, big names. Whats he got a bunch of lies to tell about me and my family.

• Paid Members

I'm only in Barnsley and have been fancying taking in some BritWres.

I have honestly got no idea if either RISE or LPW are any good. What do people reccomend?

I know the LPW promoter has had some stick on here in the past(and probably rightly so from what I have seen), but do we think he has learnt enough from his mistakes to make the March 18th show worth watching?

LPW, please note there is no malice in this post. I swore I wouldn't spend any more money on BritWres a few years ago after attending shitarse show after shitarse show, and just want honest opinions so I don't feel ripped off again...

Archived