LPW Wrestling

LPW

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The smiley was an indicator of a joke.  But yes, thanks for making me really want to come to your next show.

Out of interest, you said earlier that you use social media for promotion.  Which social media and how do you maximise it?

Your jokes are not funny, they are to wind me up. All u do is whos insurance do u use, do u have this or what pie do u lie etc to bully and anny me, you nor anyone else does it to other promoters so why me?

I want u to come to the show why so u can see I run a great show and I can back my mouth up. I can't answer that question as I don't want to give my game and ideas away sorry.

I am happy for u to post and stuff but quit the crap mate

I've never asked you about insurance as I don't give a shiny shite.  If people want to take advantage of your generous and honourable nature by overcharging you then an injury to them would have a schadenfreude about it.  You keep saying bullying to anyone who points out your glaring mistakes but that isn't bullying.  Those pricks who harassed you and put it on youtube?  Bullying.  Pulling your leg about savoury products or Chinese puns?  Not bullying.

I ask about social media because of the power of social media.  I noticed your twitter account.  Twitter is a fantastic way of promotion.  However this was your last tweet to your 13 followers  https://twitter.com/lpw_2011/status/832565898842144768 One of them isn't in that match anymore.

You should be following the shit out of everyone you book and ask them for retweets of their appearances of your shows.  Saraya has thousands of followers.  One tweet or retweet from her would put more eyes on your product then making a constant arse of yourself on here.  

Still, as was said earlier in the thread, it's 2017 and people are still trying to give you advice.

As you can tell i dont really use twitter, not even my pesonal one. And last time i had help with that the person stabbed me in the back and posted lots of shit and lies because the guy was making threats online to me and someone saw it and was backing me up and the mistake he did was threaten the guys family which cost me fans and i told the guy what the fuck you doing making threats to fans, because he was threating me and i had no part in that bit and ii lost the fans and their trust.

Come sat night i wanna prove i can do this and hard work does pay off. I will update the page tomorrow

Start afresh on Twitter, it's a great platform.  Run it yourself and don't let anyone else post on your behalf.  Follow everyone on the UK scene as you can and even though not all will follow you back, that's not important.  Them tweeting about their upcoming appearance at LPW will matter.  Imagine how many twitter users would have seen a retweet or a mention from everyone on the card?  You're talking over 100k!  That's easy promotion.

And here is the biggest challenge of all.  For your next thread, see how long you can go without mentioning yourself.

ive said it 1000 times. Its not about me. Ive tryed to push the talent to promote the show and they wont and in defence i said the fans are paying to see them not me. The only way people will pay to see me is if my head and arms were in one of the locked things and people throw stuff, LOL

ITS ABOUT THE WRESTLERS SO I THINK ANYONE WHO HATES ME PERSONALLY FERGET ABOUT ME ITS ABOUT THE WRESTLERS AND THE GREAT MATCHES THEY DO

Then stop saying "I've made mistakes/it isn't my fault/me me me" in your next thread.  Because you've been saying it for years, and that's why people take the piss, because you always turn it on to you.  But yeah, ignore the bulk of my post about twitter and concentrate on the small bit about you.

EDIT - I'm sure it's not the case but if they have said they won't promote the show they're on via a simple tweet, maybe it's because they don't want to be associated with you and are happy to take the larger than usual pay packet.  Granted its the job of the promoter to promote the show, but if they're on the march table it wouldn't help to click the RT button.  Sounds like they're taking advantage of you.

Well I proved I did not get you suspended, the admin even posted it saying u was trying to get people going at each other mate. I did try help u but all u did was accuse me without any proof.

I'm not gonna row about this m8 as the past is the past and fresh focused start

Archived