LPW Wrestling

LPW

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well you just waited money on a shit show at rise, LPW gonna be alot better than them. I won't bother with UKFF from now on as this site nos nothing about real wrestling. GOODBYE GUYS  Shame people have to spoile it for other people who are really serious

Thinking about it, I'm more of a pro than Rise, least I don't lie about people and their family's but least I am changing and admitted my mistakes.

bradfordcity​ I am gonna give u them tickets because I know your a real fan of pro wrestling

I gave him them because i know hes a real fan of brit wrestling and he nos the real me. IF nay of u want free tickets you no what to do Get a picture of the banner in front of where it is and u got 4 tickets. Good luck

I know I should keep my personal feelings aside but you might agree its crossing the line and very unprofessional when starting and lying about other peoples family. I should no better

All I can say is LPW has some great talent, great U.S names, great matches planned, hell I might even get thrown in their you never know.

Glad you've taken the advice on board and made sure the show's not all about you...

Archived