Original Broadcast Blu-ray Sets - WWF/E and WCW

Dinsdale

Hey guys

Selling my entire wrestling footage collection. Time for this stuff to go, I have to make room. All of this stuff are from my masters. I'll be making numerous posts.

Second part of my clearout are my Blu-ray season sets... all shows has the countdown preshow intact, and all come with the cases and artwork. They are all on Verbatim Blu-ray discs's and are of excellent quality. No WWE Network music editing here - see the shows as they were originally broadcast.

Each set is £60 each, this includes postage. Can do deals on multiple purchases.

Note, all of these have had audio cleaned up, and have full menu's. RAW 2003 (end of January onwards) were originally straight to DVD recordings from USA/Spike - so the quality is excellent.

sD18vcR.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Hey man you still got any of those sets.... also seen some of your recent posts on XWT Classics could you send me a list of your stuff if you have it id be interested in purchasing a few things from you? Have email killianjohnston1996@gmail.com if it helps