Work issue with family member

Zookmaster

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Point is he has asked me for a ride on day, then the next totally blanked me. Even when we depart at the end of the night I be the bigger man I go to shake his hand and it's like he's avoiding me. I wouldn't mind if he just acted normal about it.

They probably think your taking Pro Wrestling Etiquette far too seriously.............especially when all you are doing is working in the office at staples.

I dunno we all seem to shake hands. Things is I'm the type who prefers my own company and would rather do my thing and be all buddy buddy with everyone but it's like he's always in a position where I can't exactly just walk off without feeling bad. He also never seems to be the one to approach first and also doesn't seem to respect there is 10 years between us. I see it that if other coworkers see him mugging me off then they will do the same.

I dunno we all seem to shake hands. Things is I'm the type who prefers my own company and would rather do my thing and be all buddy buddy with everyone but it's like he's always in a position where I can't exactly just walk off without feeling bad. He also never seems to be the one to approach first and also doesn't seem to respect there is 10 years between us. I see it that if other coworkers see him mugging me off then they will do the same.

Go into work tomorrow dressed like Scott Norton below (preferably with the ladies in tow). Do your customary handshakes and if your nephew doesn't shake just pull him one side and tell you have some gimmicks in your bumbag that could do some real damage. Or you could just no sell everything.

l76vpl5oia1unqpavgs2.jpg

Serious answer: Next time he begs for a lift, just say "Oh, now you're my mate?" and tell him he can jump in the car if he wants but you're not waiting for him. End of drama.

Archived