Classic WWF Merchandise For Sale!

Kilsyth

Guys,

I know this may seem a bit unusual as I've only just signed up here and I'm not sure of the typical protocol for this type of thing, but I have a HUGE collection of VHS tapes with every single WWF/E PPV (including the British ones) from Unforgiven in September 1999 until about mid-2007 (Great American Bash I think).

I also have the WrestleMania collection (1-15) official boxset, about 15 other official WWF/E releases including 'Before They Were Superstars 1 & 2', 'Confidential' from 2002/3 and a bunch of biographies.

Bottom line, I want rid of them - are there any collectors amongst you that may be interested?

I am in Kilsyth, Scotland (just outside Glasgow) and anyone who can collect them at my house I am more than willing to sell them to you!

Best bid get them all - no time limit or anything, just get in touch and make an offer.

I have EASILY way over 100 VHS tapes, so I'd imagine for a collector these are like gold dust nowadays!

If you're interested, along with all the wrestling tapes I also have plenty of boxing as well - Lewis v Tyson, Rumble In The Jungle documentary, Raging Bull, Rocky movies, etc...

Email brown87fb@outlook.com or message me here!

Thank you very much!

All the best.

Just trying to rid myself of a huge video collection that I no longer want or need.

Every WrestleMania up until about 2007, every PPV from 1999 to 2006, other VHS releases that WWF produced during that period including Confidential and Before They Were Superstars, etc...

It's a HUGE collection. Don't care about making alot of money, just want rid of them. There must be someone who's willing to take them off my hands!

Cheers.

Email brown87fb@outlook.com or 07956 026 054 - I'm in Kilsyth just outside Glasgow if you can come and pick them up you are more than welcome to them!

Guys, there must SURELY be somebody on here who would be willing to take a big load of tapes, even if for just pure curiosity to watch some of them...

Need to get rid of them! Email or text 07956 026 054

Cheers!

• Paid Members

You might not want to post a mobile number on here. You'll end up with a photo of Gatso's dick, an aggressive text for free graphics from Bowler or a daily shot of someone's jobby.

If your lucky you'll get all three and a picture of a fork too.

Guys, there must SURELY be somebody on here who would be willing to take a big load of tapes, even if for just pure curiosity to watch some of them...

Need to get rid of them! Email or text 07956 026 054

Cheers!

There is zero market for videos on here. I couldn't even give mine away after I converted them to DVD nigh on a decade ago (and that included much rarer stuff than WWE PPV's). Just bin them or give them to a charity shop.

You might get some interest in the Mania boxset if you put it up on eBay as some collectors might want it. Any of the rarer Silvervision/Coliseum video VHS releases too like "Crunch Classic" would probably get some interest too. But like it's been said VHS is really a collectors based market now and only people who are looking for gaps in their collection would be interested. Ideally you should convert them to DVD then give them to a charity shop as suggested (some though don't take in VHS anymore) or box them up and put them in the loft/storage or you could put them all up in a job lot on eBay and charge a small fee with buyer collects. 

Goes to show how yer mind works...

Think yer gonna get bummed coming through the front door?

Trying to get rid of a PURE TON OF MERCHANDISE - think I'm being rather generous giving them to someone who may appreciate them rather than just binning them.

As said, if anyone is interested I can give them to you no problem.

Archived