Minor PPVs that don't deserve a thread *Spoilers*

tiger_rick

I know I'm biased because I hate Ziggler, but fucking hell, Rock and Austin would be proud of the amount of shit he kicked out of last night.

Seriously, manager interference, hairspray to the eyes, exposed turnbuckle, 2 other run-ins, 3 fucking finishers!

No matter how great a story they're trying to tell, midcard Ziggler shouldn't be kicking out of that onslaught. Nobody should. I'd just about accept Taker at Mania kicking out of all that, but not Dolph Ziggler. I know they booked themselves into a corner with his career being on the line, so he was fighting harder than ever before, but we won't see any more of it. He'll be back to trading wins with Baron Corbin in a couple weeks.

Went to bed after that as I knew the remaining matches wouldn't be much cop.

Edit: And Fuck WWE for making me think Scott Steiner was coming out to beat the crap out of Curt Hawkins.

Edited by neil is brill

• Paid Members

That show felt a bit pointless, like i'm sure a lot of these B PPV's are going to . The "main event" was pretty good, but not as good as any of Styles singles main events so far.

The rest of the card didn't hold my attention at all. I echo the sentiments of the craziness of how much Dolph overcame with the amount of kickouts and the unfortunate outcome of him winning.

I don't even recall the Curt Hawkins return.

Very suprised to see the Uso's lose.

Pro's to Orton v Wyatt: luke Harper returned.

Negatives to Orton v Wyatt: He's back aligned with Bray :(

And the match wasn't terribly exciting before the finish either.

Edited by WeeAl

As above,enjoyed the main event - though somewhat of a cheap finish? Funny that they put the main event in first, a friend and I were saying now we're old, that really suits us better as we can get to bed at a decent time! Sadly just a one off though for sure. AJ is just amazing though and for someone like me, who never got to experience his earlier career, just wow-every time.

Miz/Ziggler- great match, but disappointed with the result. Got no time for ziggles whatsoever and really hoped they were going for the long haul with miz and the ic belt.

Didn't watch the rest of it! Any word if survivor series will be a combined ppv?

Are we still calling them PPV's. Surely anyone interested in them has the Network. Anyone buying this on PPV would need their bumps felt surely.

They are making a lot of Cena equaling Flair, that must be the start of a storyline that runs through until Mania. That has to be the pay off. Cena stood in the ring with the fireworks going off as he holds the belt aloft. That would be a true Wrestlemania moment.

They still seem to be doing around 40,000 buys for PPV as not everywhere has the same kind of Internet access for the network that other places do. There are still DVD rental places because not everywhere has Netflix.

If you can get the network with decent enough internet then obviously it's a no-brainer, but if you can't then some still go the PPV route. There were people on here around Wrestlemania who said they'd bought it on Sky Box Office incase the live feed played silly buggers, so they paid £20 for the PPV and £10 for the network

• Paid Members

Some tweets about the show. I love that if you search for "amazing" and "awful", you'll find hundreds of people saying both about the same show, the same match or the same person.

@ArriraArrigoni

#WWENoMercy was one of the best PPV of 2016. the triple threat match was absolutely amazing and the miz vs ziegler stunning.

@Jobbs1998

Miz vs Ziggler from #WWENoMercy totally delivered for me (****1/2).

@ashkeer92

#WWENoMercy was a disaster. Get your act together #WWE! At least @IMPACTWRESTLING show passion for their product & fans in EVERY show!

@BaconArmy12

#WWENOMERCY Was an 8/10, and the match order kept it from being a 8.5/10 or a 9/10.

@Nibsy_A

#WWENoMercy was the worst PPV in ages and shamed to be a #WWEFan

@iAmRyan1211

How the hell did Dolph Ziggler continue to kick out? One of the greatest singles performances not just by DZ but of all time! #WWENoMercy

@That80sDudeOG

Big thanks to @WWE for putting on an amazing show at the Golden 1 Center tonight! Best experience of 2016 for me and my friends! #WWENoMercy

@Rapxiion

Another amazing #Smackdown showing tonight at #WWENoMercy. A big part of the enjoyment was the great commentary from @mauroranallo

@PRKnucklehead

Omg #WWENoMercy was awful. @HEELZiggler stole the show... The ending to the triple threat was trash... Naomi and Alexa bliss was horrendous

‏@MeinungZuAlles

#WWENoMercy was awful! Especially the booking in the #WWEChampionship Match was horrible! #NoMercy

Some tweets about the show. I love that if you search for "amazing" and "awful", you'll find hundreds of people saying both about the same show, the same match or the same person.

@iAmRyan1211

How the hell did Dolph Ziggler continue to kick out? One of the greatest singles performances not just by DZ but of all time! #WWENoMercy

We rate here or what.

I love it when people complain about "the booking", but then don't actually explain what was wrong with it

I love it when people complain about the booking when they have never booked a show or even understand what goes into booking a show.

The internet is literally "My idea never happened so its terrible booking"