Comedy for charity

LPW

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because i did think i was doing well with the LPW stuff so i decided to make one for this but all i am getting is hassle and name calling and i am not and i refuse to get in the same shit as i did with the wrestling. If people are serious about this event you can contact me on Facebook or Pm on here as i refuse to fight with anyone on here and get pushed again.

Adam Out

Does this mean you'll stop PMing me then? Hope so. I've given you good advice about how to promote the show, no I didn't post the donation link to stop people going, I did it because people like me who think it's a worthwhile cause can make a donation if the gig is too far away to go to. So no, this isn't about you, it's about the charity, and fair play to you for fundraising, I hope it's a big success.

Does this mean you'll stop PMing me then? Hope so.

Funnily, Adam PM'd me after I called you a cunt. He thought it was about him. Now he comes here saying he's being called names? I don't understand this guy.

Best of luck with your charity event, Adam. I won't be there, nor will I be donating, because I don't trust you.

Puma Out.

That's the thing with him, he makes everything about himself. I mean having a pop at someone for actually posting a link where money could be raised because he thinks they are telling people not to go?

Valid point about not trusting him.

• Paid Members

I mean having a pop at someone for actually posting a link where money could be raised because he thinks they are telling people not to go?

Spot on, James May. How many potential customers even on here? Many more potential donors though. I'm a sucker for a good charity.

Just out of interest, do the charity know you are doing this for them?

St Gemma's Hospice website has a calendar of events, and this event isn't featured. That, along with "Give me the money and I'll give it to them", and I'm going to guess that they have no idea. 

Just for your information as your so obbssed with this they know about the event and i am doing it off my own back, like many other people do. Ring them if you don't belive me. I only deal with one person there.

Thank you for the advice good and bad abnd i have asked them to put the event up on their website/

Just for your information as your so obbssed with this they know about the event and i am doing it off my own back, like many other people do. Ring them if you don't belive me. I only deal with one person there.

Thank you for the advice good and bad abnd i have asked them to put the event up on their website/

You should be doing more to make people trust you, Adam. You deal with only one person at the Hospice? How will anyone else know, then? If I rang them now, would I immediately get to speak to the one person that knows about it? 

I don't think you could possibly look at this thread and believe that you've done this professionally. From the responses, PMs, and the shambles that is your opening post (No date, misspelling the act's name, etc), you could have done a far better job, and yet it seems as though you just rush onto the UKFF, throw some minor details on, and click 'Post'. As I mentioned in my PM reply to you, I attempted to message you regarding the confusion you caused in the LPW thread with "TONIGHT", leading people to believe the show was that night, and this is just another example of how you rush through things unprofessionally. The fact that your event isn't even on the website leads me to wonder even more so why you didn't put the date on the original post, and getting the hump over someone posting a donation link, whilst all tickets are sold through you, to be given to the Hospice...it just leads to an air of mystery and uneasiness. 

People love a bit of charity work. People don't love shoddy advertisement and pissy PMs. Try to remember that. 

Edit - Where, aside from the UKFF and Facebook, have you advertised this event?

I don't believe for a second that Adam would rip off a charity. He has a history of paying performers, even for cancelled events. I believe him to be a man of honourable intentions, just a shitty approach to said intentions.

I don't believe for a second that Adam would rip off a charity. He has a history of paying performers, even for cancelled events. I believe him to be a man of honourable intentions, just a shitty approach to said intentions.

Fair. I still don't trust him. 

Archived