Comedy for charity

LPW

Keith is right i've never ripped one person off and would never do that but i feel others have to me but i won't go into that. OK my posts can be more explained and some mistakes which have been posted on here i have changed. May i ask why don't you trust me ipuma?

People do change and i have changed for the better and learning ect

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keith is right i've never ripped one person off and would never do that but i feel others have to me but i won't go into that. OK my posts can be more explained and some mistakes which have been posted on here i have changed. May i ask why don't you trust me ipuma?

People do change and i have changed for the better and learning ect

Others may know you as honourable and lovely, but I'm just one person who doesn't trust you. It shouldn't bother you as to why. But as you asked...

You simply don't come across as trustworthy. Why aren't the tickets being sold by the charity? Why is everything paid through you? How can I trust that my money is going to the charity? Why are you unable to put together a proper post for something like this? To choose a charity to run an event for, and go through the trouble of booking a comedian, venue etc, that charity must mean a lot to you. Why does it mean a lot to you? Why aren't you working more closely with the charity on this? You deal with one person only? That makes no sense to me.

Look, I'm not here to bust your balls, call you names, or shit on what you're doing. But that's why I don't trust you. That and your over-the-top reactions to everything, but it seems that's just who you are.

I am trustworthy as keith said i paid evereyone even for cancelled events. Its paid though me or on the door because i am doing this off my own back and nothing to do with the chairty if that makes sense.

I give you full respect of what you said, you have answered a question which i would like others to answer with stuff like this, and being truthful and i respect you for it. I watch what i do more in furture and hope to earn your respecta nd your trust. Im going to leave it at that. Thank you for comment.

When the topic was created, the charity was "TBA" so I get where you're coming from. That's why I don't believe the real intention is to fundraise, but so Adam can play at being a promoter.

Still, hope a lot gets raised.

I am trustworthy as keith said i paid evereyone even for cancelled events. Its paid though me or on the door because i am doing this off my own back and nothing to do with the chairty if that makes sense.

I give you full respect of what you said, you have answered a question which i would like others to answer with stuff like this, and being truthful and i respect you for it. I watch what i do more in furture and hope to earn your respecta nd your trust. Im going to leave it at that. Thank you for comment.

If you want to earn my respect and trust, answer the questions I asked you.

An incredibly shit one.

...lol

I got a idea for you all because i am sick of this site now, i showen respect and i've not really started with any of you so why don't all of you show some fucking respect to people. Some advice i been given this week about trolls like you is your all scared to do this to people's faces and hide behide keyboard and they would bet none of you would do this face 2 face to anyone. So here is me saying i am done with UKFF and would like my acocunt closed.

I got a idea for you all because i am sick of this site now, i showen respect and i've not really started with any of you so why don't all of you show some fucking respect to people. Some advice i been given this week about trolls like you is your all scared to do this to people's faces and hide behide keyboard and they would bet none of you would do this face 2 face to anyone. So here is me saying i am done with UKFF and would like my acocunt closed.

I absolutely definitely would say this to your face. If you're ever in London, drop me a message and I'll say hello.

On the other side of things, I don't think you can consider most of this 'trolling'. Running away from questions based around your charity show only solidifies in my mind that you're a scam artist.

• Paid Members

For what it's worth I don't think you're a scam artist, Adam.

Genuine question though, with merit based on your past ventures, what happens if you spend more than you make on a charity event?

Honestly mate, from what I've seen, you are finding it difficult to get crowds to wrestling shows.

It is, in my experience, more difficult to get people to see comedy than it is wrestling.  There are just so many options, especially in London.  

If you don't have a good plan to draw, don't just assume people will come. They just won't.

Honestly mate, from what I've seen, you are finding it difficult to get crowds to wrestling shows.

It is, in my experience, more difficult to get people to see comedy than it is wrestling. There are just so many options, especially in London.

If you don't have a good plan to draw, don't just assume people will come. They just won't.

The show isn't in London. It's in Leeds, which is, somewhat surprisingly, in the original post.

• Paid Members

Just for your information as your so obbssed with this they know about the event and i am doing it off my own back, like many other people do. Ring them if you don't belive me. I only deal with one person there.

Thank you for the advice good and bad abnd i have asked them to put the event up on their website/

Too be honest I never though anything untoward was going on, and never meant to imply such.

However, and I say this with all the good will in the world, you have a bad reputation as a promoter and of organising events based on your past record. You are also a bit of a PR nightmare.

My advice would have been to take as much help from the charity as you can. My second titbit would have been make sure they know what you are doing in their name. Some charity's like to know so they can look out for rob dogs, and we don't want you causing a headache for yourself through piss poor planning when your trying to do something nice.

Nor do I want a charity being associated with a bloke who openly threatens people with gross physical violence in the same sentence they pull the 'call the police' line and call bullying without the charity knowing about said association and being happy with it.

On an unrelated note what happened with that superhero cream pie event you were doing to raise money for a charity at a summer fair? Did that go ahead in the end?

Archived