UFC 205: Alvarez vs McGregor

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

They're paying Cerrone his show money. They should pay him his fucking win money as well. Cerrone via TKO due to not being a cake loving, salad dodging, diet half arsing, lazy cunt.

Oh yeah, the fake weigh ins are on BT Sport 1 live at 11pm. Followed by a BT exclusive Conor McGregor interview.

Ja, Embedded is just brilliant. JJ being a cunt again. To be honest though KK hasn't really done anything to make me root for her so I'll let it slide until Claudia comes back for the belt.

Tough to pick these title fights but I think I'll go Eddie, Joanna, Tyron although that is probably the exact opposite of what I'd prefer happen.

Ja, Embedded is just brilliant. JJ being a cunt again. To be honest though KK hasn't really done anything to make me root for her so I'll let it slide until Claudia comes back for the belt.

Tough to pick these title fights but I think I'll go Eddie, Joanna, Tyron although that is probably the exact opposite of what I'd prefer happen.

JJ is the biggest heel in the company for me, can't wait to see anyone wipe her out. Claudia would be the perfect story but I'll take KK

I bet Khabib was loving that. Maybe he understands that there's every chance he's not next in line for a title shot, so setting up some beef with McGregor might be able to fast-track him into that title scene. He's probably looked at some of the recent cards and it's clicked for him you don't necessarily have to be #1 ranked to get a title shot.

• Paid Members

Having watched the conference again, I'm think Alvarez is going to win this via grapplefuck, finishing Conor once he is gassed. He doesn't seem arsed about putting on a show or impressing people, and looks like he'd happily settle for the big payday and comparatively easy win, going back to Philly and his family a hero.

• Paid Members

Just got around to watching the weigh in and now I feel like a kid on Christmas morning. Except I've still got to wait hours and hours :(

Loved the Alvarez vs McGregor staredown. Proper goosebumps watching that.

Did anyone catch Dana at the weigh in? Miesha got off the scales and went to put her shirt back on and Dana goes "Miesha, you don't need to put that back on. You're good, you're good." Yeah, I know your game. Dirty bastard.

Also, was Weidman wearing high heels?

dFcPg.jpg

I didn't expect there to be that much of a height difference.

Having watched the conference again, I'm think Alvarez is going to win this via grapplefuck, finishing Conor once he is gassed. He doesn't seem arsed about putting on a show or impressing people, and looks like he'd happily settle for the big payday and comparatively easy win, going back to Philly and his family a hero.

Personally I felt since Conor joined the use he's been bad news for the sport, Conor and Ronda along with a lot of market from the UFC have turned the UFC from a place where fighters were ranked for how well they fight and perform to who can sell the most tickets and can trash talk.

I'd love to see Ronda and Conor to both feck off perminately, here is hoping the EA curse strikes again since UFC 2 is now on EA acces

• Paid Members

Anyone else think it a bit weird that Ronda didn't talk after her stare down with Nunes? Just stomped off with that constipated look on her face that she does. I fancy Nunes to school her the way Holm did - something just still doesn't seem mentally right with Ronda.

Archived