The Indecent Proposal

bAzTNM#1

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Say some businessman offered you £10,000 to sleep with your girlfriend\wife and your girlfriend\wife was up for it. Would you let it happen (you know what I'm on about here)?

P.S. I know in the Robert Redford film it was a million.

• Paid Members

It's a question of trust I suppose, and your general stance on sexual promiscuity and prostitution in general. I wouldn't have any issue with it.

If the business man was Alan Sugar I'd let it happen for £5,000 if they did it in Dave Gorman's 'yum yum' van.

• Paid Members

We've had discussions like this at work a few times* and I always say I couldn't handle it. I don't think you'd find many couples where both parties would genuinely be OK with it. If my wife was up for it I'd think less of her. And if I was up for it, I know my wife wouldn't take kindly to me being fine with her doing the dirty deed either. I think it'd fuck the trust up from both sides personally. Even though you'd have both been upfront about it, it'd change how you look at the other person afterwards IMO.

* I work with some sick bastards though. Worst one I was asked was, and I quote - "If you had to do one of these, what would you do? Have a threesome with your mum and dad once? Or watch your mum and dad fuck 100 times?"

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with some people?! Funnily enough, he's suspended now and under investigation for suspected drug use and theft of company property. Wrong 'un all round.

No from me,  It's bartering over something that is just morally wrong. Not often Ill say that, but i'd probably go with the Houchy and Wand answer. Instant fix for cash versus trust commitment and relationship values. It maybe different if are in an open relationship, however  it's a firm no as it wouldnt be my choice to make in the first place

• Paid Members

Can I watch?

Edit: both generally, and to Gus being rogered by Robert Redford.

Only if you pay. Actually, that's my plan. No women have to do anything they don't want to, I get rogered by Robert Redford, then I sell the video for million quid which I'll mostly spend on counselling.

Archived