Ultimate Fighter Season 24 Thread * Flyweights

Egg Shen

• 4 weeks later...

As I have said there has been some belting fights this year and most guys seem legit, if you want to see champions of the smaller orgs having great fights I would suggest watching this show, most of the house stuff and coach stuff I don't care about but the guys home videos and then watch the fights, even binge watch them as most have been great and since the guy ranked 16th just beat Smolka a top 10 fighter on short notice suggests these guys are legit and hopefully bring some depth to the flyweight division.

• Paid Members

As I have said there has been some belting fights this year and most guys seem legit, if you want to see champions of the smaller orgs having great fights I would suggest watching this show, most of the house stuff and coach stuff I don't care about but the guys home videos and then watch the fights, even binge watch them as most have been great and since the guy ranked 16th just beat Smolka a top 10 fighter on short notice suggests these guys are legit and hopefully bring some depth to the flyweight division.

They definitely need a "just the fights" feature on Fight Pass when you can cut straight to each fight back-to-back.

They aren't fighting DJ on PPV its the TUF Finale headliner in the second show in New York (Albany), the day before the Toronto 206 PPV.

Not Albany as the Finale is Dec 3rd in Vegas [Albany has a Main Event NON TITLE Fight]

ps. Series is now in a 2 Week MLB Break, Next Ep Nov 2US/3UK

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Im upto date now with this, i missed a few weeks then binged on it. It's been a real good season, each of the first round fights has been good, all finishes too. The house stuff is pretty tame but fight-wise it's arguably the best season they've ever had. I expect a good portion of the cast to end up in the UFC.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Im upto date now with this, i missed a few weeks then binged on it. It's been a real good season, each of the first round fights has been good, all finishes too. The house stuff is pretty tame but fight-wise it's arguably the best season they've ever had. I expect a good portion of the cast to end up in the UFC.

I haven't been watching, but from what you've seen do you think any could give Might Mouse a good challenge?

Archived