How many hours of WWE do you actually watch?

LWOLeN

After starting and reading trough this topic I have deciced to make some changes. I love wrestling but I am wasting to much time watching WWE sitting on my expanding fatass. Never realised I am pissing away so much irreplaceable hours away on WWE until recently.

I am only going to watch the PPV's in full from now on in my living room. All the other shows I will watch on a 'best effort' in those 'dead moments' we all have during the Day (toilet, cooking, travelling to work).

I have invested in 4 wall mounts for my tablet. That's Kitchen, toilet, bathroom, home office.

Whenever I am cooking, I click in my tablet and watch some matches.

Whenever I am taking a dump at home, I Will click in my tablet and watch a match.

Whenever I am doing some work on the computer, I Will click in my tablet and listen to some promo's.

This basically results in freeing up 3 current dedicated wrestling nights every week while stil watching a shitload of wrestling.

Those 3 freed up nights will be filled with going to the gym and developing new projects. Wrestling podcasts will only be listened during these gym sessions from now on.

I feel so efficient and smart now....

While am it, I might even start DDP Yoga!

Hahahaha, silly wrestling.

jRfRQnw.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like buying a wall mount for your bog, just to watch some wrestling, is just swapping one extreme for another.

I couldn't imagine a better way to spoil a good shite than a fucking Cesaro match.

Fucking Cesaro. Prick.

• Paid Members

I didn't even count podcasts, fuck recounting.

Podcasts have been immense this last year. I actually prefer to walk to work now, 100% because of podcasts.

Yeah podcasts are fantastic. Fill time i will be walking anyway so don't feel like you are wasting time as I'm already out with the dogs or on my way to work.

Particular god send as I've never been one who listens to music when I'm out and about

Those wall mounts look pretty cool. I've not seen those before, it's a good idea.

Watched Ziggler vs AJ Styles while doing some business on the toilet early this morning.

Watched some stuff while cooking.

Watched some stuff while doing the dishes.

Listened to Cabana's podcast while walking the dog and cleaning up the living room.

I'm amazed how efficient this is mindset change is. 

I don't want to end up acting like one of Mick Foley's kids.

tPVodtu.jpg

Archived