Miz gets angry and cuts a money promo on Talking Smack

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

I don't think him storming off was that bad, it came across to me that it was a mix of, A) you're right, I can't wrestle anymore, and I'm gutted... and B) This is getting heated, I need to leave before it explodes.

I was fine with the whole thing.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such a shame that the promo probably wont see the light of day on TV. So many people will have missed it with not having the network etc - Miz was literally only on the SD! Tv show for about 60 seconds.

Miz is awesome though, but as said above he wont behave like this on TV

Half a million people have seen it already. I wouldn't worry.

Too right Bryan walked off, and fair play to him for doing that. It completely sold the fact his pride had taken a beating.

Most importantly the Authority figure set up the wrestler with something to work with, then allowed him to shine. When it was finished the wrestler came out looking stronger without harming the Authoirty figure. In that respect he is already better in the role than Steph has been

What are the chances of Bryan having the odd match? Maybe at Mania?

About as likely as Chris Benoit Comp tbh, he aint going to do a Shawn micheals, nobody is going to be allowed to do that in 2016

Had a thought on Miz, with everybody (myself included) w@nking over this promo, Miz is going to get cheered next week isn't he? It's the problem Heels have nowadays, once the fans realise 'Hang on they are actually really good heels' they start getting behind them (this happened to New Day just last year).

To be a genuine heel is so fricking hard. Eva Marie is the best heel and I just hope none of the IWC click and realise this.

Horribly miscast? Because it was his choice to do that?

Explain your point.
I've seen various comments on how he's such a pussy for just walking off etc like it was some sort of shoot.

Personally I think if they build on this, it'll do both guys the world of good. Bryan needs something to sink his teeth into and his work with the Miz has been fantastic previously.

Anything based on reality is good for me and this has always been a feud that has made complete sense. Plus it's a different dynamic from the usual heel GM screwing over top face that we've had for years now.

Maybe it won't go anywhere. I think they're just trying to find a way of using Bryan as GM appropriately and work to his strengths without having him be all over the show either. It's a difficult balance.

As far as a popular face GM goes, there aren't many better choices at the moment.

They're fairly good mates, aren't they? Bryan did credit Miz with teaching him a lot when he first started in WWE. Miz put him over as well back then in their feud. So this was DB showing some arse to return the favour.

It probably has more to do with Bryan takes pride in his job and is jut trying to do it well. He spent long enough opposing the authority while he was active, he probably has some very good ideas on how his character should react to different situations.

We'll see

• Paid Members

Shoot or work he was bang on.

Daniel Bryan let quite a few fans down by pulling out of various shows/house shows around Mania time.

Don't be so fucking stupid.

What is so stupid? He was advertised on various house shows and decided to pull out. This is appearances not actual wrestling.

That's got nothing to do with it. You're just tacking on shit. Miz accused him of letting people down by promising to be back when he couldn't because he was seriously injured. Miz is being a cunt, because he's a heel, and the truth doesn't matter to him. You're on about something completely unrelated and irrelevant.

I thought it worked well with D-Bry walking off. Like he couldn't listen to it anymore because it hurt him and he can't do anything about it.

He got injured by working a stiff style, so Miz was saying it's his own fault for getting injured. Made complete sense since Bryan accused him of being scared to get hit. Miz was countering by saying he has never been hurt and never let the fans down.

• Paid Members

if all these 'shoot' incidents happening some kind of coincidence or do you think the WWE are making a conscious effort to stir shit up. Miz, Brock, Austin/Ambrose, Cesaro, there's loads of wild stuff going on.

They've definately been trying a lot more since even WrestleMania. There's so much WWE now that a huge amount of it is bound to be a waste of time but if you get the hours down I think it's an interesting product at the moment. It's wide open and quite hard to tell where they're going to go next. Even on the newz side 2016's been well... mental.

Archived