Miz gets angry and cuts a money promo on Talking Smack

IANdrewDiceClay

Watched it back again about 10 minutes ago the part where he says "this is my show" and starts tearing up was the best part of the promo for me showed true emotion.

I truly hope they build on this, or they go the way of Cesaro who just comes across as a massive sulk who thinks he should be WWE Champion because he can wrestle but cuts a worse promo then Titus O'Neil

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shoot or work he was bang on.

Daniel Bryan let quite a few fans down by pulling out of various shows/house shows around Mania time.

Don't be so fucking stupid.

What is so stupid? He was advertised on various house shows and decided to pull out. This is appearances not actual wrestling. 

Shoot or work he was bang on.

Daniel Bryan let quite a few fans down by pulling out of various shows/house shows around Mania time.

Don't be so fucking stupid.

In the context of this promo it is true though. Bryan let his fans down by working a dangerous style which shortened his career. He chose that style and as a result couldn't come back when he said he was going to.

Obviously you can debate if he would have even had those fans without working that style, but that is besides the point. He fucked his body and showed no intention of slowing down once it started to fall apart

100% work and 100% great. Makes perfect sense that career plucky underdog MMA/strong-style-lite Bryan would be pissed off at having a less than fightingest champion. I just hope this angle doesn't get hotshotted in a month. Keep this going through the Rumble to Mania and there's a semi-main event for the best heel in the company.

Somebody has to dethrone Honky Tonk Man of his IC record. This is the man, as hard as that is these days. Absolutely nobody else on that roster could do anything more interesting with that belt. And no one else has a wife that stunning to add to their act.

• Paid Members

That thought of Miz breaking the IC Title record occurred to me a few weeks ago, and it makes so much sense, but there has been an awful lot of (claimed, at least) record breaking title reigns in the last couple of years.

Miz is great. Always loved him, always will, even during a dark couple of years where he got less than fuck all to work with as a heel, and a spectacularly fucked up babyface turn, including his lousy Flair protege run and the infamous squaring-up-to-Brock moment.

This was topper, a great promo by a half-decent actor in an industry full of lousy ones we're conditioned to. Despite my above paragraph I still think one day there's a good face run in him, but I understand why it'll probably never happen. His pre-match video in the WM27 is one of my favourite ever videos they've done. Bryan walking off was good too, this is a smarter way to make him fallible seeing as they can't do it physically like they do with Shane.

Both GMs are just the commissioners' lapdogs at the moment. I was hoping that would only last until SummerSlam when Shane and Stephanie might start taking a backseat, but there appears to be no sign of that happening yet.

Such a shame that the promo probably wont see the light of day on TV. So many people will have missed it with not having the network etc - Miz was literally only on the SD! Tv show for about 60 seconds.

Miz is awesome though, but as said above he wont behave like this on TV

Archived