Miz gets angry and cuts a money promo on Talking Smack

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I think take it one further, have him lobbying to Shane to oust and takeover as an active wrestling GM. Using points such as he'll tone down the violence so people don't get injured and skip work, that he can use his Hollywood contacts to raise brand awareness etc, could be great.

Of course it's a work. He's a Fucking actor who is actually good at acting. Absolutely brilliant, top class interview, and Brian's and Renee's reactions were spot on.

Yeah, never doubted for a second it was a work. Still excellent though. Reading a lot of comments elsewhere as well that apparently this was more or less what he was like on The Real World, shouting his head off and spooking out girls. It's obviously all coming from a real place. Not taking anything away from him but it's important to remember that the reason he can play a true, 100% heel so easily is because that audience will never, ever find anything cool about him. He's the guy who came from MTV, a walking WWE hashtag and has been around in an era where dozens of much better in ring performers shot ahead of him.  

It's piss easy for The Miz to get kids to boo him. It's even more effortless ensuring the rest don't get any inclination to cheer him.

If he hasn't accepted it, and he is cutting about in his herb garden in between trying to knock up his stunning wife, crying into his hemp shirts that he can't head butt guys in front of 12 people ever again, then he's a fucking idiot or his brain problems are much worse than shown so far. Hope for bries sake they don't have a weight room and a pool area in their echo friendly mud hut

Bryan had one or two doctors clear him didn't he? Its the WWE doctor not clearing him.

I'm sure in his head he is sitting out his contract until he can wrestle again. I hope I'm wrong about that as he seems set in WWE and has a (I am assuming) well paid job as the GM and commentator on the CWC, but wrestlers are their own worst enemies sometimes. 

Great stuff, but I'm definately calling it to be a work, largely down to Miz throwing out the "141 days as champion" line. Unless you're a total mark for yourself, I don't think would have that information to hand at the drop of a hat. He might have a vague idea with regards to months or weeks, but down to the day without being told beforehand? That's a stretch.

Great promo none the less

If anyone counts the days of their reign it's The Miz. That's what's brilliant about him. He'll have the days in his head ready to switch on for a cable access breakfast show to promote a house show in Despair, South Carolina. What gives it away to me is Daniel Bryan probably being too nice a guy to suddenly do a bullet point on what a chickenshit worker one of his colleagues is. That's an Austin move.

Speaking of which that certain podcast could do wonders for The Miz's stock...

Miz's reign total of days is dropped on commentary a lot, not a surprise he would know it.

In an era that we are all meant to be smart, that's two things in three days that are sparking debate over how "real" they were

Lovely rant from The Miz, who is truly the best villain in wrestling. Not sure it qualifies as a "money promo" though, because Bryan isn't going to be wrestling him and I'm not sure how it leads to drawing money with anyone else. It maybe raises the stock of The Miz, but I can't see him going beyond the chickenshit heel role even if he was main eventing (and that in itself is unlikely), so the context of it all seems very odd as far as achieving anything.

How would you follow it up? My lazy answer is to have Ziggler stick up for Bryan next week. Talk about how he may have failed to win the WWE title but it makes him sick to see Miz parading around with the IC. Then have Miz beat him at the PPV.

Have Miz go fuck it, I will show yous. Stick him in with the indie guys, have him beat them all and rub it in to Bryan week on week. Have Bryan snap and say I'll have a guy for you at next ppv, then bring up a NXT guy to beat him for belt. fuck seeing ziggler vs Miz ever again.

Miz continues to goad Bryan knowing he can't compete.

So Bryan has to get his friends to do his work for him starting with former tag team champion, Kane, who will lose to the Miz. He then turns to his family (of sorts) John Cena, who will lose to the Miz. He then turns to his boss, Shane McMahon, who will lose to the Miz. Running out of options, he turns to his last option, his best friend in wrestling Brian Kendrick who comes in to take the IC Title off of Miz. 

Archived