UFC 204: Bisping vs Hendo 2

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

I'm assuming this was the doc which aired on BT Sports last night? just about to stick it on now should be a good watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUnlc84g47s

Wow. That's one of the best things they've ever produced. I can't recommend that documentary highly enough. Such a great story. Absolutely outstanding. It did the perfect job of getting me excited for Saturday.

Cheers for that. Absolutely brilliant stuff. Always liked Bisping and the doc accurately reflects my feelings that it was never gonna happen for him. Beautiful when it did.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

bisping_screneshot.jpg

Bispings eyes are getting worse, genuine worry for him

I actually thought (close up) it looked like it had improved a little bit. I guess his sight out of it must be fine too otherwise he wouldn't get cleared to fight.

I nearly didn't bother with that doc either. Gave it a watch based on the recommendations here and glad I did - excellent stuff. I really would love to see Bisping beat Henderson and retire in Manchester. I guess financially it would make no sense but for the sake of his story it would be perfect.

• Paid Members

Last chance for these weigh in tickets you fuckers to get into today's post. I see Edson Barboza has been added to the Q and A along with Damian Maia. What a combo...someone surely wants to hear those two yap on for an hour?

• Paid Members

Aye, the Bisping documentary is good. It made me realise that I don't think there will ever be a time when the closing moments of the second Rockhold fight won't raise a smile.

That was indeed a great moment, seeing that slimy surf douche get his. If it hadn't been for the first match, it would've been lovely for Bisping to get that upset win, and then retire before any re-match could be made, so that Rockhold couldn't get his win back. Sadly, I'm not at all confident that Rockhold doesn't win the rubber match convincingly, should there be one; I think a huge part of Bisping's recent run has been the fact that he's been so desperate to get to a title shot, and then the title. Now that he's the champ, Captain Ahab doesn't have his whale to chase any more. I'd like to believe Bisping's got everything in place now, but the fact remains that Rockhold and Weidman are now seen as part of the new, hybrid, cutting edge generation, and he's from the previous. I'd pick him to beat Hendo, but those other two are a wildly different proposition. Jacare too.

• Paid Members

I see Edson Barboza has been added to the Q and A along with Damian Maia. What a combo...someone surely wants to hear those two yap on for an hour?

I genuinely think I'd rather take a full blast leg kick from Barboza, then get choked unconscious by Maia.

I'd still rather that Q & A than sit through The Best Of Jake Shields though.

Just got round to watching the Bisping documentary. I can't recommend it enough. They totally nailed it. 

The brutality of Hendo's knockout has stood the test of time. Before today, I had not seen it for a few years. I really hope we don't get a repeat on Saturday night. That being said, I don't want Hendo to get destroyed either. A competitive 5 round slugfest would be ideal - with Bisping getting his hand raised at the end of the night. 

Archived