UFC 204: Bisping vs Hendo 2

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Tickets came today. Very excited now. Thrilled that I'm either going to see Bisping get revenge in his home country, or Dan Henderson finish a career as UFC Champion.

Majority draw, anyone!? :p

Possible, I guess, but Hendo's chin being completely gone, yet him still having the Power of Greyskull in his left hand, makes me think it's not going past two rounds

I can't wait!

• Paid Members

Yeah, you'd hope UFC/Manchester Arena have extra security staff when they realise with it being at that time you're going to get a lot of people coming in straight from a night out

Its gonna make for a weird atmosphere on the night, there'll be some states entering that arena.

Yeah, you'd hope UFC/Manchester Arena have extra security staff when they realise with it being at that time you're going to get a lot of people coming in straight from a night out

Its gonna make for a weird atmosphere on the night, there'll be some states entering that arena.

But enough about Struve.

• Paid Members

Any word on who the guest is for the Q and A yet? Better not be fucking Forrest Griffin. They seem to always drag him out for the european Q and A's. 

Looking unlikely I'm able to go to the Weigh in's now. I would have said anyone on here could have the tickets but they are still available from ticketmaster.

Edit:- One guest fighter just announced, and it's Damian Maia. Yeah, anyone want my tickets?? Anyone?

• Paid Members

What's up Lamby? You not interested in what Maia has to say about "Hobbie Lawler" or his extensive background in Brazilian Joo Jeet Su?

Ask him if he's ever faced Renato Laranja in his days on the BJJ scene, just for shits & giggles. I dare ya!

Christ, you've made do a complete 180...that hour journey is essential now. I promise to ask him about Laranja, but something tells me I will end up unconscious.

What's up Lamby? You not interested in what Maia has to say about "Hobbie Lawler" or his extensive background in Brazilian Joo Jeet Su?

Ask him if he's ever faced Renato Laranja in his days on the BJJ scene, just for shits & giggles. I dare ya!

Christ, you've made do a complete do a complete 180...that hour journey is essential now. I promise to ask him about Laranja, but something tells me I will end up unconscious.

Do it! I'll rip the video of the Q&A from the YouTube page and send it to the guy that plays Renato and he'll probably use it for his comedy routine! You'll be an overnight internet sensation (and possibly responsible for Maia being made the butt of various homoerotic BJJ jokes etc)

• Paid Members

Christ, you've made do a complete do a complete 180...that hour journey is essential now. I promise to ask him about Laranja, but something tells me I will end up unconscious.

Do it! I'll rip the video of the Q&A from the YouTube page and send it to the guy that plays Renato and he'll probably use it for his comedy routine! You'll be an overnight internet sensation (and possibly responsible for Maia being made the butt of various homoerotic BJJ jokes etc)

I'm worryingly intrigued even more.

Archived