UFC 204: Bisping vs Hendo 2

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

On the bright side, it saves people a hotel if the main event isn't until 5am. Sure, you'd have to put up with the hungovers on the early trains. But with this scheduling, I suspect it could be a contractual thing to keep certain people happy.

Not sure what you mean by certain people? It's that time as that's the time the UFC air their ppv's in the US.

Logged on to ticketmaster at 10am this morning sharp for the pre sale and all sold out, no tix available. Apart from the Platinum ones starting at £285+

Anyone reckon tickets will be available tomorrow?

Yeah I tried bang on 10 as well and there were only the most expensive tickets available as well.

Not sure how many they will have put aside for general sale but would be interesting to know.

Picked up a couple in the presale yesterday.

I also second the phone idea. I was struggling to get UFC200 tickets on my laptop for ages and then tried on my phone and got tickets straight away. No idea why. But seems to work better.

Archived