UFC 204: Bisping vs Hendo 2

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So, I've come around on this after being a big whinger about this bit of matchmaking. While I still think Bisping vs. Hendo in a championship main event in 2016 is ridiculous, I've decided to enjoy it for what it is.

While I've enjoyed Bisping's underdog story to a point this year, I'll be fully behind Hendo in this one. Can't hold bitterness against the old lump. After being somewhat humble in victory against Rockhold, Bisping has been progressively getting cockier as the months tick by as a champ. Everything about this is pure pro wrestling, but I'd love to see Hendo land one last bomb and retire as UFC champ.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bisping's to great, you lot wanting Hendo to take this can fuck off.

Bisping taking everything from the pro-wrestling playbook, he's one of the few guys that's realised early that stuff, the drama, the story, it sells fights. Also Bisping's one of the nicest blokes ever IMO, all a bit of an act, still think there's a lot to be said that Bisping's a champion after all the testing improvements have come in and he's been so vocal about it over the years.

A Bisping title defence where he wins in Manchester would be magical. The vibe in the arena if Hendo wins will be brutal.

• Paid Members

Card's filling up now.

Mike 'Phil Baroni Version 2' Perry is taking a quick turnaround against Danny Roberts. Albert Tumenov's on the card against Leon Edwards as well. There'll probably only be another 2 or 3 fights added now.

Perry looked good the other night so a super time to add him really, especially to a card over here. May well come across as recognisable. They've added Arnold Allen from over here to he's had two really good exciting fights so far in the UFC. I've got high hopes for him in the future. Only 22 and is looking lethal.

Paddy Pimblett should be added. He'd be an instant favourite with the brits.

Paddy Pimblett should be added. He'd be an instant favourite with the brits.

If I'm remembering correctly, he's the most scouse lad I've ever heard in my life! Quite a character though, and looked good in the cage last time out. I think he'll be ufc bound shortly.

• Paid Members

Joe Rogan on Hendo's freaky power and the Bisping KO...

"There's knockout power and then there's like...Dan Henderson knockout power. It's just like Jesus fucking Christ! Dan Henderson feels like this table, when you put your arm on him, and he's not flexing. Ryan Parsons, who was his manager for a long time, said that he would do massage on him and he would be exhausted, he's like 'He's wood! The guy's made out of wood!' So like, when you look at him you go 'Well, he looks like a strong, athletic guy'. But if you felt him you realise where all this power comes from. He's built different. There's something going on with him.

And it's so weird the way he moves. He moves in a weird way because he's very stiff. He's not fluid like Jon Jones or Anderson. Dan is very stiff but when he uncorks those bombs on you they just detonate and you're like 'What the fuck hit me?!' Hector Lombard's never been knocked out. To see Hector Lombard get knocked out by...well, he got headkicked. He was probably stunned by that headkick, and then he got blasted with that back elbow, and he was out cold. He was out cold when he hit the ground, and then Henderson blasts him again. I saw it and I was like 'Who the fuck hits like this guy?' It's almost like you want him to hit you just so you could feel it. Like, how much harder is that than normal? What the fuck are you doing different?

His KO of Bisping at UFC 100 was one of the most brutal one punch shots in the history of combat sports. It was just BOOM, Bisping's dead stiff and then Henderson's airborne, long before the referee can get to him, and slams him in the face on the way down. And from there on out one of his logos was the silhouette of him flying through the air knocking out Bisping. So imagine being Bisping. Not only do you have to deal with the fact this guy fucking knocked you out in spectacular fashion but his logo is him flying through the air, hitting you after you're already unconscious."

• Paid Members

Just got a twitter message confirming 204 prices and they are actually pretty good again.

They are:-

£40, £55, £75, £95, £125 and £200

Assuming £200 is the max, £200 for cageside seats seems a decent price for a ppv event.

Archived