Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

I think your doing a good job of taking the high ground Ricky, dont rise.

Some off the comments are off considering you all know Ricky posts here.

If you want to debate her ring work or promos fair enough. Some of the stuff said strikes me as deliberately inflammatory though

Edited by ElCece

taking offers for telling Ricky f2f what I think of Paige's promos and ability to carry a programme. I'm local and have a legit death-wish

come to my gym in norwich sure we can debate it

Alright, be warned though, I'm about 137lbs worth of pure, rock-solid opinions on wrestling

TBH, not a fan of Paige, but, the comments on here are a bit out of order to say the least. I certainly wouldn't be able to bite my tongue if it were my daughter people were commenting on.

On the suspension, I'm not at all fussed or especially interested in what the tests picked up on.

taking offers for telling Ricky f2f what I think of Paige's promos and ability to carry a programme. I'm local and have a legit death-wish

come to my gym in norwich sure we can debate it

Alright, be warned though, I'm about 137lbs worth of pure, rock-solid opinions on wrestling

about what i expected buddy. tell me when you are coming will invite her brothers too sure they would be interested in your views lol

listen guys i have seen many posts on here re my daughter as a worker which i have not responded to, dont have to like her or hate she is the most successful UK female wrestler in history, Fact.Some of the personal attacks are bang out of order and to be honest pretty childish. i have been part of this forum for years and have had many debates, arguments etc which are part of being on a forum but some of the shit going is not part of it, 

Yeah, a lot of the digs are a bit rum and to me seem like they are there solely to get a rise. Having been here a long time, I've seen her go from a rookie to appearing at Wrestlemania and it does not get any bigger than that.

I think to be fair, the way that Ricky always handles himself are first class which is exactly what you would expect from him.

Some of the things in this thread are spot on, some not so much but Ricky has handled it far better than most would if it were about their own children.

No matter what your opinion is, some should lay off with the downright juvenile insults and think about maybe putting themselves in Ricky's position.

Ricky, are you able to shed any light on what happened, at all? Is this something performance related, for example?

I think, and I know she owes nobody any explanation besides perhaps yourself and family, most of the comments and such are off the back of the silence.

It was also reported that she tested positive for a different substance to ADR.Is that true? No details needed.

Lastly, is this something she's likely to come back from, or has she ballsed it all up?