Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Are Paige and Bert still getting married?

They'd announced they were getting married a couple of weeks ago but obviously that never materialised. 
Or at least Alberto posted on Twitter, mid-rant, something about 'We are getting married on Wednesday so fuck the haters!' or words to that effect.

• Paid Members

Really? I'm finding his drunk/drugged up incoherent ramblings pretty boring. Even shooting he's a dullard. 

And I very much doubt Triple H will be losing any sleep over what a midcard junkie has to say about him. 

• Paid Members

Del Rio is the most yawn inducing fucker there has been in many a year. How in the name of god he got such a huge contract to come back for that last run I have no idea.

It's one thing giving a contract that big to someone you've never had that turns out to be a bust. That happens. It's another thing entirely to give it to someone that was there for years, and they knew was shit, yet gave him a pay increase to come back. He must have been laughing his ass off. 

9 minutes ago, WeeAl said:

Del Rio is the most yawn inducing fucker there has been in many a year. How in the name of god he got such a huge contract to come back for that last run I have no idea.

It's one thing giving a contract that big to someone you've never had that turns out to be a bust. That happens. It's another thing entirely to give it to someone that was there for years, and they knew was shit, yet gave him a pay increase to come back. He must have been laughing his ass off. 

There's no argument from me that within the confines of WWE, he was boring as fuck...but I really enjoyed his stuff with Lucha Underground. 

• Paid Members

With Lucha Underground clocking in at 40 minutes a week, you were guaranteed not to see Del Rio for more than a few minutes. This was enough for me. Even then he turned up half way through the season. I do wonder if he'd have outstayed if he'd stuck around. But in fairness, when a show includes Pentagon Jr and Drago, you could shit on the floor and you wouldnt have any complaints.

One thing I hated about him was this new gimmick he'd do, where he'd wrestle in a t-shirt for most of the match and when the shirt came off it was like 87 Hogan. Utterly stupid.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

1 hour ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Del Rio vs Ricky Knight? Has the world gone mad? That's a match I've never expected to see, I may have to track it down.

He won the Heavyweight Title at their last tapings. Certainly am going to have to watch it as well. Just need to hunt it down.