Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Congratulations to Paige & Alberto on the impeding baby situation. :)

On another note, it's always great when a wrestler shoots when drunk.  Reactions will vary, but I will bet my arse that Hunter will be seething when he's seen this.

35 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Congratulations to Paige & Alberto on the impeding baby situation. :)

On another note, it's always great when a wrestler shoots when drunk.  Reactions will vary, but I will bet my arse that Hunter will be seething when he's seen this.

I don't know why hunter would be bothered really. He's more successful in every possible aspect of life. I'd like to think he wouldn't be too concerned with the drugged up ramblings of a disgruntled ex employee that currently works for TNA(lol). 

Just now, Yakashi said:

I don't know why hunter would be bothered really. He's more successful in every possible aspect of life. I'd like to think he wouldn't be too concerned with the drugged up ramblings of a disgruntled ex employee that currently works for TNA(lol). 

Hunter has his pride; it's a direct pop at his position, career, manhood & life in general.  He may brush it off with a disdainful response about the ex-employee, or maintain a dignified silence, but a shoot like that would affect anyone, whether they choose to vocalise it or not.

1 minute ago, mikehoncho said:

Hunter has his pride; it's a direct pop at his position, career, manhood & life in general.  He may brush it off with a disdainful response about the ex-employee, or maintain a dignified silence, but a shoot like that would affect anyone, whether they choose to vocalise it or not.

I think he's heard it all before over the last 20 years. I really doubt he would give a shit. It's not like it's anyone important. It's del rio. A noted buffoon. It's like vince. I don't think he gives a shit anymore when a messed up former employee bad mouths him. I'm sure hunter and vince both know that del rio will be back begging for a job in a few years. If he's not in jail. 

• Awards Moderator

It's highly likely that in a business and dirty, and grimy as wrestling is, with how long Triple H has been around for, the company he has kept and the position he has maintained, that he has been called much worse by more important people.

Just now, Onyx2 said:

It's highly likely that in a business and dirty, and grimy as wrestling is, with how long Triple H has been around for, the company he has kept and the position he has maintained, that he has been called much worse by more important people.

True ...

1 minute ago, Yakashi said:

I think he's heard it all before over the last 20 years. I really doubt he would give a shit. It's not like it's anyone important. It's del rio. A noted buffoon. It's like vince. I don't think he gives a shit anymore when a messed up former employee bad mouths him. I'm sure hunter and vince both know that del rio will be back begging for a job in a few years. If he's not in jail. 

Again true ... del Rio won't beg WWE for a job though; he'll hightail it back to Mexico or speak to JJ for a more prominent GFW gig.

3 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Are Paige and Bert still getting married?

I thought they were already?