Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ESPN have picked up the Paige suspension story. Do they normally report these things? I would not have thought they were that bothered.

If you put a gun to my head, I'd say that they don't, but it might need a bit of research.
If it's something new they're doing, then perhaps it's some kind of sourness over the recent deal between WWE and Fox Sports.

They are reporting on WWE more because they have lost 4 million subscribers in the last year because of cord cutting and WWE have a big audience, WWE has its own section on their website.

• Paid Members

Eva doesn't even drink, I believe. Say it ain't so? :cry:

What's that got to do with the wellness policy?

Must be a very slow news day for the Beeb then

Is it in the proper BBC news bit or the pony Newsbeat? The latter seem to peddle out any bit of WWE news. Edited by PunkStep

I would assume, other than a few exceptions, that most people who don't drink also don't get smacked off their tits on class A's either, is what I meant.

Anyhoo, it's on the WWE website so, bum. Smackdown just got even less interesting.