Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

;

I just want to clarify, as I did in my previous post, that you used the word 'imply' in reference to what I posted - 'You implied it was fair'. No. I didn't - and therein lies the problem with written text on a screen. You believe I said, or implied, one thing. I didn't. I have clarified what the intent behind what I posted was. If you don't believe that's the truth, fair enough. I can do nothing about that. If you want to believe that I am 'wrong' and you are right, cool. Go ahead.

Now, unless anybody else wants to go 'You're only saying this so you don't have to admit you are wrong!' - shall we really all just move on?

Well, it's what everyone inferred regardless of whether or not you meant to imply it. 

I was not aware you were the appointed spokesperson for 'everybody'. Apologies.

• Moderators

;

I just want to clarify, as I did in my previous post, that you used the word 'imply' in reference to what I posted - 'You implied it was fair'. No. I didn't - and therein lies the problem with written text on a screen. You believe I said, or implied, one thing. I didn't. I have clarified what the intent behind what I posted was. If you don't believe that's the truth, fair enough. I can do nothing about that. If you want to believe that I am 'wrong' and you are right, cool. Go ahead.

Now, unless anybody else wants to go 'You're only saying this so you don't have to admit you are wrong!' - shall we really all just move on?

Well, it's what everyone inferred regardless of whether or not you meant to imply it.

Touché! You're actually so dumb I'm losing the will to respond. You'll get the last word in yet. Ufortunately I'm really bored and stuck where I am, and there's no new information on this topic so I'm happy to shit this thread up.

'Everybody' is obviously in reference to people who responded to your original post - the same 'everybody' you told to get off their high horse in an earlier post. So really I'm only working off your definition. So if you're not happy with that then I guess your shitty communication skills are to blame yet again.

;

You're actually so dumb 

shitty communication skills 

Personal insults. Nice.

ESPN have picked up the Paige suspension story. Do they normally report these things? I would not have thought they were that bothered. 

ESPN have picked up the Paige suspension story. Do they normally report these things? I would not have thought they were that bothered.

If you put a gun to my head, I'd say that they don't, but it might need a bit of research.

If it's something new they're doing, then perhaps it's some kind of sourness over the recent deal between WWE and Fox Sports.