Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, knightmare said:

i am sure many of you guys on here have made mistakes just lucky you are not in public eye, Paige left home at 18 to a strange place with no back up and has succeeded through all the shit she went through. She reached the very top of her profession before injury killed her in ring career. For the person who said she is not the brightest bulb, she is set up for life financially had a number one uk movie made about her, has a fashion and make up line of her own  and offers pouring in everyday, like it or not she is mega over in the USA not bad for some thick chick from Norwich, Knockers have a look at your own lives, what have you done. Yes its my daughter but in saying that i know how hard she has worked, sacrifices made and what a good business woman she is, never judge a book by its cover. 

of course you’re going to be proud of your girl. She’s done incredible things. But she’s in the public eye and because of that people will judge. And we’ve all been guilty of judging famous people at some stage. Try and ignore that hate, and just know for every hater she has more people that are fans of hers. 

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Unless it says “Written by Julian Radbourne” on it. 

The first thing a good writer learns is sorting out the rounds for the paper boys. This is a pretty basic job, which sees them making up the rounds for the paper boys.

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, Tommy! said:

The first thing a good writer learns is sorting out the rounds for the paper boys. This is a pretty basic job, which sees them making up the rounds for the paper boys.

Still has me in fits of giggles, all these years later. 

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

Still has me in fits of giggles, all these years later. 

Still makes me tense up, as I remember forcing myself to read the whole thing (after abandoning it twice).

Should I ever find myself drowning in self-loathing again, I've still got Anglo Force to read.

• 2 months later...
On 9/17/2019 at 11:49 PM, Nostalgia Nonce said:

Still makes me tense up, as I remember forcing myself to read the whole thing (after abandoning it twice).

Should I ever find myself drowning in self-loathing again, I've still got Anglo Force to read.

I'm glad you enjoy my old work. Sorry I haven't posted any of it on my blog for a while, but this dicky ticker of mine has been playing up recently. Not exactly feeling 100% at the moment.

And if you enjoyed my story about the newsagents keep an eye on my blog. Next year is the 20th anniversary of The Two Sheds Review. I'm thinking of writing a series of articles to mark this grand occasion. I've already come up with a few topics, such as:

Untrue rumours that have been doing the rounds for years, and how people still believe them even though they've been debunked by those involved.

Moo, Moj and the "cool cats" of the UKFF.

How the UK Fan Forum really isn't relevant these days.

Watch this space, because I probably won't.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

If I'm searching for relevance in today's world I will be sure to read your new blogs. 

I'm amazed blogs are still a thing, isn't it all vlogs and podcasts and Reddit these days?