Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fuck off Lion, if you look up Felatio said the same thing when they shared the pic.it was a joke, something you are clearly unable to understand. I’m not gonna resort to your petty insults tho, so have a good day 👍🏻

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

I have nothing against tattoos, however wacky the placement. I have nothing against a pithy phrase. My main issue is that biting doesn’t sound that much of a threat. It sounds more annoying than anything.

”talk shit, get hit” has the same rhyming pattern... “talk shit, get twatted” would have been better.

We should set up a GoFundMe to get it changed to “talk shit, get A bit battered”. Sure, it’d snake up her wrist but they sell elbow length gloves. They were all the rage in the 80’s.

I think it’s all to do with her Glampire gimmick that she has. 

10 minutes ago, Ralphy said:

why is that? I'm interested to find out! 

The skin there just wank for tattooing. It regenerates really quick and forces all the ink out. As it heals chunks will drop out and fade. Also looks like it has some blow outs which means the ink will spread under the skin, leaving a blue glow around it  

Awful tattoo.

I think of what attractive older women like Celia Imrie, Helen Mirren, Susan Sarandon or Sally Field would look like now if tattoos were de rigueur in their heyday. They probably would look substantially less elegant and beautiful. 

I wish having a body unblemished by tattoos wasn't so unpopular these days; I wish people didn't think they had to get joke tattoos on their arse, "your name here" tattoos on their forearm or a vine tattooed on their thigh to fit in or be "cool", whatever that is.

The things I thought about getting tattooed on me when I was a young lad make me shudder. I thought about getting my birthdate done in roman numerals on my forearm.

Thank God I kept putting it off and off and eventually saw it for the load of meaningless shite that it truly is.

*Don't mean to sound like a pompous git BTW. My father has tattoos (which look hideous now that he's in his 60's) and I've admitted to considering it in the past. So don't wish to make it seem like I'm casting aspersions on anyone else.

Edited by NoUseforaUsername

But you are. That post did nothing but cast aspersions. You literally compared tattooed people against those you inferred were better for not having them.

I’ve got 2 sleeves so, y’know...all due respect and that, but fuck off mate.

*edit, obviously aimed at NUFAUN, not the lovely Ian..

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

4 hours ago, NoUseforaUsername said:

Awful tattoo.

I think of what attractive older women like Celia Imrie, Helen Mirren, Susan Sarandon or Sally Field would look like now if tattoos were de rigueur in their heyday. They probably would look substantially less elegant and beautiful. 

I wish having a body unblemished by tattoos wasn't so unpopular these days; I wish people didn't think they had to get joke tattoos on their arse, "your name here" tattoos on their forearm or a vine tattooed on their thigh to fit in or be "cool", whatever that is.

The things I thought about getting tattooed on me when I was a young lad make me shudder. I thought about getting my birthdate done in roman numerals on my forearm.

Thank God I kept putting it off and off and eventually saw it for the load of meaningless shite that it truly is.

*Don't mean to sound like a pompous git BTW. My father has tattoos (which look hideous now that he's in his 60's) and I've admitted to considering it in the past. So don't wish to make it seem like I'm casting aspersions on anyone else.

While I agree with the first line, everything else you wrote is terrible. Why would they look less elegent or beautiful? Helen Mirren even has a hand tattoo.

• Paid Members

I always assumed the talent had to square visible tattoos with the office before getting them. Didn't someone get in trouble once for not letting them know ahead of time? I can't imagine WWE will be happy with that, but I guess both parties know deep down that she's getting fucked off eventually.

Man, woman, Paige, John Cena....it wouldn’t matter who got that tattoo, it’s fucking stupid and you have to be a complete idiot to do it. She works for a family focused company on what amounts to a children’s TV show. Unless she’s trying to get sacked, this is completely mental.