Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Fingers crossed a spell of inactivity Shawn Micheals style is enough for her to heal up enough to continue with the profession she is obviously loves. 

If it is true that she has to hang up her boots, then a role at the performance centre would surely be a good fit...

• 1 month later...

I have nothing against tattoos, however wacky the placement. I have nothing against a pithy phrase. My main issue is that biting doesn’t sound that much of a threat. It sounds more annoying than anything.

”talk shit, get hit” has the same rhyming pattern... “talk shit, get twatted” would have been better.

We should set up a GoFundMe to get it changed to “talk shit, get A bit battered”. Sure, it’d snake up her wrist but they sell elbow length gloves. They were all the rage in the 80’s.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, FelatioLips said:

Whoever said Alberto was fuelling her terrible life choices was clearly mistaken.

tattoo.jpg

Could’ve been worse, she could have had Sara tattooed across her throat.

Not only will she wear gloves, they will probably have a print on them saying “Talk S**t, Get Bit”... and she’ll probably sell a fuck ton of them.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

Alberto has been quieter since they split, maybe we now know who the true trouble was 😂

Edited by Louch
Editing as seems to be unclear it was a joke on Alberto getting the blame all the time

It was a joke on Alberto getting all the blame when she’s made a poor life choice getting a swear word tattooed on herself  as a wwe contracted wrestler . I highly doubt she got approval for that beforehand. 

@Lion_of_the_Midlands My posts on the 5 star thread are that I don’t just assume the worst in people when a police incident doesn’t lead to any charges. So I’m fine with my judgement of who trouble is based on not judging people on one moment and on the broader scope of people who know them personally etc. If you have any evidence of Bram that would change that please share. 

• Paid Members

You've just assumed the worst in someone based on a tattoo @Louch 

You are willing to give Bram a pass because he wasn't charged, which isn't the same as not doing what he was accused of, and you are willing to say that Paige was trouble in the relationship based on a tattoo. 

You always want to think the best of the man in the situation and the worst of the woman. You don't have to tell us the name of the woman who hurt you in the past, but you need to move on from it.