Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, FelatioLips said:

I still find it bizarre all this talk of people taking advantage of her like she's not capable of just fucking up herself without it being someone else causing it or encouraging it. Some people on this board have a really fucking weird obsession with her.

sorry bud you dont know how real life works the way you are talking, she left home at 18 for a new country new life style and demands on her that at times were very hard to live up to, yes she had choices but there was major influences on her life who did her no good. She has taken many bad choices but at 25 she can turn them around she has already started working fucking hard, remember four bolts in her neck is no easy thing to deal with, believe me she will be back at the top looking down again and when the movie comes out she will be a bigger star than ever in closing for every knocker of her there are 100s who support her she will be just fine 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, knightmare said:

sorry bud you dont know how real life works the way you are talking, she left home at 18 for a new country new life style and demands on her that at times were very hard to live up to, yes she had choices but there was major influences on her life who did her no good. She has taken many bad choices but at 25 she can turn them around she has already started working fucking hard, remember four bolts in her neck is no easy thing to deal with, believe me she will be back at the top looking down again and when the movie comes out she will be a bigger star than ever in closing for every knocker of her there are 100s who support her she will be just fine 

While I don't disagree, she ultimately has free will and, while young and impressionable, she still has both  allowance and accountability for things. Her age doesn't fully absolve her of accountability. 

I know of a few women in wrestling from the UK who wouldn't have pissed opportunities like she had at that age away, because they had & have the personality, maturity and character to handle it. 

That is not a knock, she is good and she has seemingly been duped by a right bunch of cunts, and I hope a few early mistakes and abuses of her naivety don't haunt her. However it is an oversight to not acknowledge that naivety, immaturity or the willful acceptance of action and consequences that, as an adult, she would be fully aware of. 

i would have said the same about my daughter before she left but nobody knows how they will handle fame till they get it was thrust upon her very early, many have gone down the same route as my girl and not come out the other side i am very proud of her fight back only i know on here what the last year has been like for her watch this space see how much more of Paige career is to come.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A very honest interview with Paige recorded last week.

She discusses her formative years in wrestling including when her Mum went missing for 6 months and the effect that had on her, the leak of her personal sex videos and the abuse she still receives from people over it, her drastic weight loss and collapsing in England, she acknowledges the illegal drug use that lead to her suspension, the friends and family she cut out of her life, gives her thoughts on Alberto and their relationship and more.

It is very eye opening to think how much she has been through at such a young age and just how badly things could have gone but she sounds positive, healthy and hopeful for the future.
Recommended.

https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Paige

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

• 2 weeks later...

Paige took a bad bump at a house show in Long Island as part of a six woman tag match which was declared a no-contest. A stretcher was brought out, but Paige did manage to walk to the back under her own power.

Hopefully it's nothing too serious, it would horrendous bad luck to have finally made it back after nearly 2 years out only to get again so quickly

Can’t link to it on my phone but the video of it happening is on Twitter if you search “Paige injury video”.

Sasha kicked her in the back and Paige face planted pretty hard, hitting the mat with her arm/shoulder in a dodgy angle.