Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

dont want to say too much on the subject you guys have your own opinions, just like to thank everyone for your messages of support over this even guys i have had differences with over the years have sent kind messages, I know the family are not everyones cup of tea but we still have problems like everyone else and to get support is very uplifting for us all.

• 3 months later...
13 hours ago, wordsfromlee said:

Seem like its all over http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/paige-single-snapchat-video/

Hopefully this means she can put all that crazyness behind her and concentrate on her come back to wrestling.

Or spend some time back with her family out of the limelight, sort herself out, before thinking of a comeback. 

It wasn't just Del Rio, in fairness.

She was being taken advantage of by lots of wrestlers.

Maybe I'm cosseted, but the stories re: Xavier Woods etc utterly repulsed me.

This is a young girl with maturity issues in a foreign country, away from her family, being taken advantage of by work colleagues; a situation that didn't begin with Del Rio.

Edited by NoUseforaUsername

• Paid Members

Has there been a noticeable gap in the product without her? I've not watched properly for a while now, but what I did see of her was good but not amazing enough to balance out a history of minor PR issues and headaches in my view. 

• Paid Members

She nails the emo character. The closest they have come in terms of an alternative persona is Ruby Riot, (more punk to be fair) however she’s a bit of a CAW and isn’t in the same league as Paige.

I honestly can’t remember what Paige is really like in ring, but I know she doesn’t stand out as being poor. Was she gone by the time the main crop of NXT women moved up? If so, it will be good to see a recognised and established women’s wrestler join that roster.

Paige has been gone long enough for her to feel like a fresh new character that everyone knows. Should be interesting.

• Awards Moderator
8 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

She nails the emo character. The closest they have come in terms of an alternative persona is Ruby Riot, (more punk to be fair) however she’s a bit of a CAW and isn’t in the same league as Paige.

I honestly can’t remember what Paige is really like in ring, but I know she doesn’t stand out as being poor. Was she gone by the time the main crop of NXT women moved up? If so, it will be good to see a recognised and established women’s wrestler join that roster.

Paige has been gone long enough for her to feel like a fresh new character that everyone knows. Should be interesting.

I think she was around for the start of it - seem to remember a feud with Charlotte around the end of 2015 with a promo segment based around the late Reid Flair.

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I think she was around for the start of it - seem to remember a feud with Charlotte around the end of 2015 with a promo segment based around the late Reid Flair.

Ah yeah of course, how could I forget that. I think I just forgot she’s the one who delivered it. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, scratchdj said:

I think Paige has always done good numbers on merchandise, hasn’t she? Given she’s young and appeals to a different demographic than the other women on the roster, it may help her cause more than her ability in the ring.

Yeah she's massively marketable and popular, you only need to look at her Twitter numbers VS any of the other current divas. Clear daylight between them I think- or there certainly was as of a few months ago.

I said this before but she was massively popular at Axxess in Dallas. Crazy levels of support and all her sessions were up there amongst the busiest. I would even go as far to say she was comfortably the most popular out of all the divas by a country mile, with the exception of maybe the Bellas who are in a league of their own anyway. 

On 11/11/2017 at 4:47 PM, NoUseforaUsername said:

It wasn't just Del Rio, in fairness.

She was being taken advantage of by lots of wrestlers.

Maybe I'm cosseted, but the stories re: Xavier Woods etc utterly repulsed me.

This is a young girl with maturity issues in a foreign country, away from her family, being taken advantage of by work colleagues; a situation that didn't begin with Del Rio.

... what did Xavier woods do? I know about the tape but I saw nothing to suggest it wasn't an act between two consenting adults

• Paid Members

I still find it bizarre all this talk of people taking advantage of her like she's not capable of just fucking up herself without it being someone else causing it or encouraging it. Some people on this board have a really fucking weird obsession with her.