Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

From Meltzer's site:

Alberto and Paige were on the Busted Open radio show today talking about the incident on 7/9 at the Orlando Airport. They downplayed the incident, saying they argue like a normal couple but it's under the media spotlight. She said that the reason her family wrote what they did is they don't know the situation and respond based on what they read in social media. He said that they argue, and three minutes later they are fine. Alberto said that he has an agreement with GFW regarding his suspension and when it will be lifted and will be back to work soon. She said she had a CT scan earlier today and can't wait to get back to WWE once she gets clearance. Paige said Alberto can be an asshole at times but he's her asshole.

Hmm.

I know a lot of couples and am half of one myself; challenging each other to call the cops in loud public arguments and tearfully yelling "you're ruining my life" is NOT arguing like a normal couple.

• Paid Members
40 minutes ago, AshC said:

Well they made a Raw and a Smackdown one.

Well played.

Needless to say, I still think this is an abusive relationship and Paige is still playing the protection card against an abuser. I don't think this is innocent at all

Arguments are something every couple has, it's fair to say. I'm engaged and we've had them and we came to the conclusion early on it's not much of a relationship without them. But not like that. Never at all. You can have good and bad days together, but getting to that point is really alarming.

3 hours ago, scratchdj said:

I’ve been with my other half for 13 years, married for 7 and I can honestly say, hand on heart, we’ve never had a single falling out, raised voice or crossed word. Being in a relationship where that isn’t the case sounds like hell to me. I hate note getting on with people.

Just you wait til they start making talking blow up dolls mate!

Never had an argument with your missus. 

Ok.

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Fanny Pack said:

Ok.

Who is anyone to judge? My wife and I are in our 20th year together and probably had an argument every week. It takes all sorts.

3 hours ago, Fanny Pack said:

Ok.

the fuck is this?