UKFF Fantasy Football League Draft 2016/17

Stinky Dad

DRAFT TONIGHT AT 9PM. 

You'll have to be online and logged into the site. There's a handy chat box on the draft page too, although last week the site was having problems and we had to keep refreshing the page for that to work. Hopefully all those problems are rectified. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YOu get 2 mins to make each pick...hopefully you won't need that. How you choose to make your 17 picks is up to you. Anyone not drafted is then open for transfer with you making bids (kept secret from other players) and whoever has made the biggest bid gets the player later on in the week. I've not had any layout problems on my Ipad or laptop but not tried it on my phone. 

Incidentally, I still have a space open in another league I'm running that has a draft straight after our one at 10.30pm. If you fancy having 2 sides and don't mind being in a league with LFC fans then let me know and I'll send you the invite. 

No that's the other league I invited you to......ours is ukff invitational......the Dudek league is the lfc one I'm in that you've joined whose draft is at 1030 right after ours......the ukff draft is in one hour! Everyone will need to be logged onto the site and in the draft section.....

I have a problem then, only the other league is showing up for me and not the UKFF one. I'm showing up in the UKFF league (Stupid Idiot FC) when I checked the invite again but when I go to leagues only Dudek shows up.

Any chance another invite for the UKFF league can be sent?

Archived