UKFF Fantasy Football League Draft 2016/17

Stinky Dad

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've now got 8 players with invites sent to 2 others. Zebra Kid Mark has expressed his interest but I need an email address to send the invite. That would leave just 1 place available. As soon as all 12 spots are taken we can arrange the draft. I'm currently thinking Thursday evening. In the meantime you can log onto the site and progress to the 'draft' by hitting the tab and check out the rankings of players to devise who you want when it rolls around. 

• Paid Members

Can I just check, are we going to agree a time period when everyone is available? Or how do we work out who gets first dibs etc?

As per your suggestion, Thursday evening is good with me.

Is it worth getting a little private facebook group up and running for live chat, or is there something else in mind?

Sorry, late to the party with loads of questions.

If its done a similar way to how Yahoo run the Baseball /Football (NFL)/ Basketball drafts Im in then there should be a place to chat in the Draft Hub

I've no Idea about the site this league is on though

Thursday evening should be fine with me as well 

Also The 1st draft pick is just random, It can be changed (Well on Yahoo, ESPN ones etc it can be) but as we have no previous season to go on Random seems best way to go

Assuming the draft is done the usuall, The person Picking last in the 1st round picks 1st in the 2nd, last in the 3rd etc and the Person going 1 picks last in Round 2 and 1st in Round 3 and so on

Getting the 1 Pick isn't always the best as you get the no 1 player in a big league you might not go again till the 30th pick, I like somewhere in the middle or later 1st round, Rather have 2 Top 15-16 picks then 1 in Top 30

Yep, it'll be a randomised draft (as soon as we have everyone in I can hit the randomise button!) - Thursday evening is looking the most likely (mainly because I'm out tonight and working tomorrow night) All invites sent out now, as soon as the remaining 3 people accept them and join we're done. If anybody fancies a go though then feel free to PM me your email address - still operating a first come first served approach as I want these last 3 slots filled asap. 

We have ten players so far and the remaining two I'm just awaiting acceptance from them. If they're not accepted by 8pm then we progress the league with 10 teams so the draft WILL happen tomorrow at 9pm. 

Incidentally, I'm also in another league through an LFC forum that needs one more player. The draft is set for AFTER ours so if you fancy two stabs at this thing and fancy managing two teams at once I'll accept first come first served to take the final place in that league, 

Archived