Who won Raw vs Smackdown July 25th & 26th 2016

Wrestling Shorts

• Moderators

EDIT: Hi guys, too bad you didn't like my review of Raw and SD. I'd actually put some work into writing it. No big deal. I do wonder why some people on this forum are trying to ridicule me? Does that make them feel better about themselves? If so, they're welcome ;)

Kind regards,

Hugh Scully

The Antiques Roadshow

Because people here really give short shrift to people who are only really here to plug.

Because people here really give short shrift to people who are only really here to plug.

I would understand, if I was actually here only to plug. Of course I would like people to check out  my channel,  but that was only an afterthought. Don't you agree that if I was here  only to  plug I wouldn't have spent writing almost two and a half pages worth of thought out text? I guess you don't.

It's a shame that my efforts to contribute were not only unappreciated but were ridiculed.   

Kind regards, Hugh Scully

From when I seen it was this later, I expected an link to his YouTube and it didn't disappoint, if you had left that out you wouldn't get shit.

To be honest it doesn't really help that Raw and Smackdown both have pretty active discussion threads where people will have already chewed the cud at length about both shows of the week and which was better.

Nah, this was just someone putting themselves over. And posts perceived as missing the comedy mark big time have always got a roasting here regardless of who made them. Best to move on I'd wager.

Archived