Review a Crap TV Show (free Parker Pen just for enquiring!)

Gus Mears

• Paid Members

Little Miss Jocelyn was the worst comedy programme I have ever seen. Taking race relations back at least 40 years. That was on Three.

Tittybangbang was also brain-meltingly terrible.

Was Three also responsible for Bad Education? I fucking despise that, but it's probably because it features Jack Whitehall.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Fucking Hell, Little Miss Jocelyn. You've opened the doors to some hideous vaults here. I'd (probably deliberately) forgotten that even existed.

I wonder if The High Life is on the Firestick.

• Paid Members

That was the plan, yeah. If people do just want to go ahead and post a review, I can update the list at the start after they have done that/link to the appropriate page if necessary. Will avoid spammage.

I'll try and make it clear on the OP.

I nominate someone with more linguistic prowess than I to do either Melissa and Joey or 2 Broke Girls.  It's not just that they're bad, it's that they've totally ruined 2 people that I fancy the pants off in Melissa Joan Hart and Kat Dennings.

• Paid Members

Is Two Broke Girls the one with a stereotypical pervy Asian and a horse in the garden? Even the incredibly attractive Jewish girl can't save it, although I might be thinking of Don't Trust the B in Apartment 793.

• Paid Members

2 Broke Girls is the horse and Mickey Rooney in "Breakfast at Tiffany's"-style chinky show. "Don't Trust etc." had the goddess-like Krysten Ritter in it, which made it almost worth watching, whilst 2 Broke Girls has the faux attractive Kat Dennings, who has massive hooters but that's about it, and generic useless blonde girl. I tried to watch it a couple of times, it's unbearable. Felt like a load of rejected scripts from other, better shows, recycled into this horrific crapfest. I think it's only run so long because of Denning's boobs.

Archived