All Purpose Weather Moaning Thread

Gus Mears

34 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

We put extra bricks down and left it til morning but it turns out morning is 3.30am when the dog woke us up because it had became airborne and flew over our house into the front garden.

Maybe I'm just tired but at first I thought you meant your dog had been blown over the house into the front garden. No wonder the poor thing woke you up

• Awards Moderator
4 hours ago, Pork Pie said:

Maybe I'm just tired but at first I thought you meant your dog had been blown over the house into the front garden. No wonder the poor thing woke you up

I also thought the dog had become airborne!

Not a fan of the current windy weather conditions either. We're a top floor flat and you can hear it swirling around all the time threatening to push us over or something.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, RedRooster said:

You can add me to the list of people who thought the dog had gone flying! 

It's bad where I am too. A tile has somehow blown off our roof and through the side-window of the car, despite that being a physics-defying thing for it to have done. 

Lee Harvey Oswald would be proud. Some fucker nearby has left their gate open which has been pounding back and forth all night, probably the same fucker that lets their ratdog yap outside for at least 6 hours a day.

Glorious sunshine and breaking in to the twenties tomorrow though, get the vests looked out ‘FF.

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

Applying aftersun due to getting sunburnt during the previous days BBQ while staring out the window at the snow currently falling. Classic British weather.

You're in Shrews aren't you? The snow'll be on it's way here shortly then.