All Purpose Weather Moaning Thread

Gus Mears

• Paid Members

It's fucking freezing outside and feels even colder in our office. 

The finest Government buildings... Boiling in the summer, freezing in the winter. 

Some of the oldies in here have used fan heaters for years, but now management have said they are only allowed on medical grounds, and not if 'you're just feeling cold'. Pretty shocking. 

• Paid Members

Really dreading the snow this year. It's brilliant when I'm barricaded indoors, under three layers of quilt and pillows with an Irish coffee, but utter shite during the work week. As soon as the white stuff hits, I'm relying on public transport for a while as It's not worth the risk driving out there these days.

Edited by Accident Prone
More spelling.

• 2 months later...

Hailstones the size of large polystyrene I tells thee! Walking around with an air of superiority as workmen hide in their vans whilst I'm shoving papier-mache through people's letterboxes. People actually complain about wet letters whilst I'm stood their soaking wet as about 5 different weather states swirl around me.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Hailstones the size of large polystyrene I tells thee! Walking around with an air of superiority as workmen hide in their vans whilst I'm shoving papier-mache through people's letterboxes. People actually complain about wet letters whilst I'm stood their soaking wet as about 5 different weather states swirl around me.

Still in shorts?

On 1/23/2019 at 1:31 AM, HarmonicGenerator said:

How’s the move been so far? (Weather aside)

It's been good. I'm a bit of a hermit anyway, so i've just worked and gone home. But the wife is waiting for her work permit so she's seeing a lot of the city, and she assures me it's wonderful.

I'm just happy to be on the same timezone as all my favourite sports (entertainment).