All Purpose Weather Moaning Thread

Gus Mears

• Paid Members

"Only" 22 degrees here in Northern Ireland, though cloud cover and high humidity isn't making it comfortable.

• Paid Members

It's a balmy 31° here in my corner of Manchester. I'm under orders to get ice cream from the shops. I could really go for some sorbet, though. 

• Paid Members

Was ridiculous at work today. I stupidly decided to risk it and commute. Morning commute was fine, but getting home was shit as all the trains were cancelled. I stepped out of the office at 5pm and it was just like getting off the plane after landing in the Canary Islands. Hotter than a motherfucker.

I have just got back from a poker night and 12.30am it was 28C in my car. This is in Teesside where it barely makes 30C in the strongest of heatwaves. 

The wife picked the wrong week to get the bathroom suite changed. i cant jump in the shower until Friday evening and I am strongly contemplating filling the kids paddling pool up and lay in it for an hour.

My body has broken out in the worst case of prickly heat I've ever had.  I look like I've got Leprosey.  Worst of all I've got some on my hands and as a result, a ring has become lodged.  My finger has swollen up like my face come rumble time.