Podcast/Interview Thread (MMA/Boxing etc) 🎧

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

I listened to 30 minutes of it, this morn. I didn't know how wild a character Brown was before entering MMA; guess it makes complete sense, given how he fights. If the rest of it is as good as the opening, then it's one of the better MMA Show episodes.

Edited by ColinBollocks

• Paid Members

Was it Matt Brown who had drug addiction problems before he got into MMA? 

For all his great fights in the UFC, my favourite Matt Brown moment might just be from his stint on TUF 7 when he knocked that little slimeball Jeremy May out with a beautiful headkick after May had been the bellend of the season for weeks previously. It was perfect 'dickhead getting his comeuppance' satisfying television. 

• Paid Members

I'll have to give it a listen. I know he's fighting Condit soon but does he shed any more light on retirement? 

Hang on, just checking, Brendan 'Big Racist' Schaub isn't all over this podcast is he? 

Edited by wandshogun09

On 08/02/2018 at 4:57 PM, wandshogun09 said:

I'll have to give it a listen. I know he's fighting Condit soon but does he shed any more light on retirement? 

Hang on, just checking, Brendan 'Big Racist' Schaub isn't all over this podcast is he? 

No Schaub on the Matt Brown JRE. It's a great listen, Brown is really intelligent and interesting.