Podcast/Interview Thread (MMA/Boxing etc) 🎧

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Rogan said his shows are going to be available for free but it's just an exclusive deal he's signed. I presume Spotify will be throwing ads all over them if you're not paying them the money.

It's funny because I've heard Rogan shit on Spotify and their business model in the past - he scoffed at their offers to host his podcast. Obviously 100M changes all that.

Just now, ColinBollocks said:

Rogan said his shows are going to be available for free but it's just an exclusive deal he's signed. I presume Spotify will be throwing ads all over them if you're not paying them the money.

It's funny because I've heard Rogan shit on Spotify and their business model in the past - he scoffed at their offers to host his podcast. Obviously 100M changes all that.

We'll see how it plays out, but I don't see any company paying that kind of dough for something fans can get for nothing on YouTube. The idea will be to drive a good chunk of that massive traffic that Rogan gets over to Spotify.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, David said:

We'll see how it plays out, but I don't see any company paying that kind of dough for something fans can get for nothing on YouTube. The idea will be to drive a good chunk of that massive traffic that Rogan gets over to Spotify.

Yeah. Full episodes are exclusive to Spotify at the end of the year. Rogan said they'll still upload small clips on YouTube but full episodes and the majority of the content will only be available via Spotify.

Well I guess I aint going to watch the Joe Rogan podcast anymore. I do really enjoy his insightful podcasts but I aint buying Spotify Premium for it. I don't want to get it out of spite as I am annoyed he has gone to Spotify.

I mean I am happy for Joe to make that type of money but I feel like he has sold out and gone against what his podcast was about.

• Paid Members

Again, it's FREE. The only difference is instead of going to little old friendly YouTube, you stream it from the evil corporate behemoth that is Spotify. He's not asking you to shag your Mum in the arse while your Dad wanks the dog off in the corner.

• Paid Members

The comments on the YouTube video where he says he's moving to Spotify have greatly entertained me this morning. Not at all bothered it's gonna be on Spotify, but I'll miss the Web cam video part of it. 

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, ColinBollocks said:

He's not asking you to shag your Mum in the arse while your Dad wanks the dog off in the corner.

Bro, you might think he’s not asking you to do that but, I don’t know dude. Listen, all I’m sayin’ is...look into it. 

A7B432C0-33B2-48F9-AB6F-FFEB260B5066.gif

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Sexy Otis said:

Well I guess I aint going to watch the Joe Rogan podcast anymore. I do really enjoy his insightful podcasts but I aint buying Spotify Premium for it. I don't want to get it out of spite as I am annoyed he has gone to Spotify.

you wont need to buy Premium will you? listen on a free account and just put up with an advert every 20 mins or so.

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Sexy Otis said:

I mean I am happy for Joe to make that type of money but I feel like he has sold out and gone against what his podcast was about.

Fuck off, Boydy.

• Paid Members
On 5/20/2020 at 11:32 AM, ColinBollocks said:

He's not asking you to shag your Mum in the arse while your Dad wanks the dog off in the corner.

Found Joey Diaz's UKFF account.

Spotify makes it easier to listen to at work without tabbing behind the boss' back. I'm down with that.

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

Nah, not enough ‘MUTHAFUCKAS’ and ‘COCKSUCKAS’ in Colin’s posts. And he at least knows Stipe’s name, not...

7930C5B3-4922-44DF-8143-9A75AF739EB4.jpeg

KHALABEEB!

... sorry, I had to.

• Paid Members

The best was when Yoel Romero was on Rogan’s podcast and Diaz was translating Yoelisms into Diaz talk. Something like;

Romero in Spanish: I would like to ask you a question please, Mr Rogan.

Diaz translation: HE WANTS TO ASK YOU A FUCKIN’ QUESTION, JOE! 

• Paid Members

Gaethje has gone on Rogan’s podcast. Only seen this clip of him talking about the Khabib fight;

“Feetwork” 🤨

He either doesn’t know or can’t confirm it but they keep mentioning September. Can’t fucking wait. He brings up a good point as well that Ferguson was going into the Khabib fight basically knowing he was going to be on his back and relying on being OK there. Whereas Gaethje seems confident his back isn’t touching the canvas too often at all. Such an intriguing fight. As Trevor Wittman says, Gaethje’s wrestling is a “hidden weapon”. We don’t really know exactly how effective it’ll be at this level and we won’t until the night of the fight. But fuck me, if Khabib struggles to take him down this is going to get very fucking interesting. It’s hard to pick against Khabib and I’m sure he’ll be firing on all cylinders. But what if that takedown just isn’t happening for him?