Podcast/Interview Thread (MMA/Boxing etc) 🎧

Egg Shen

Fight companions usaully end up with Bravo and Schuab drunk and arguing about stupid shit. Those shows used to fun but I can't be bothered with them anymore.

Bravo is the worse of the two. He has that pothead thing where he thinks what he is saying is some zen like, spirtual point of view. When the reality is he just sounds like a dumb stoner most of the time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I have time for Eddie Bravo. If you watch a Fight Companion, forget any kind of technical, serious fight talk, it's just friends getting pissed and usually talking about anything other than what's on the TV. Ive never synced up and watched but i listen to just the audio when im out driving, its funny stuff and they tell some great fight stories.

That's what I want, more often than not its Eddie Bravo talking about the same fucking baseless conspiracy theories and boring everyone senseless.

I should add, I find 'conspiracy theorists' tiresome in fucking general. Bore off.

Fight talk is fine, though his insistence that the ground game was as popular as stand-up was nonsense.

*EDIT* I feel justified. I braved some more of the post-fights talk, and Joe basically tells Eddie to shut the fuck up. He's a walking YouTube comments section. Stoned. Utter prick.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Stumbled upon Brad Pickett's "One Punch Podcast" today. Episode 4 is the most recent one, so I don't think it's been around long. Can highly recommend it based on that though ... good insight from an active current UFC fighter with a bit of personality and humour thrown in for good measure:

https://en-gb.facebook.com/TheOnePunchPodcast/

Available on iTunes and Stitcher too.

Edited by Chunk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Bravo is maybe at his most unbearable during the latest Fight Companion. Like a child, Rogan an co have to tell him to be a good boy and look at the shiny screen to shut him up.

It's about the only time I've truly understood the hate he gets.

Edited by ColinBollocks