Sign in to follow this  
Egg Shen

MMA Podcast/Interview Thread

Pretty good watch, that. Whilst he still seems to be completely self obsessed, I think he comes over pretty well. He's tricked us into thinking he's not a total arse before though ...

Jasta actually does an MMA podcast now called Fight Buddies, i think its an exclusive podcast to his paying members though.

Just had that pop up in my recommended videos on YouTube and was just about to post it in here. Haven't listened to any of it yet but looking forward to blasting through it at work tomorrow. Never been a big fan of Ranallo but I love me some Bas.

Rogan continues his streak of having fight related guests, he's had former Glory Welterweight Champion Joseph Valtellini on last night...

It's a good listen, eh? I caught a chunk of it last night and I found it interesting listening to someone as high-level as Valtellini break everything down. Particularly the effectiveness of a leg kick.

He's pretty good at the GLORY commentary too.

The great Dominick Cruz was on Rogan's podcast last night. I'm 2/3 of the way through it, but Cruz is an interesting bloke. He opens up a lot about his injuries (both old and current) and is refreshingly open about his mental state (again, both old and current). Worth two hours of your time.

Edited by ColinBollocks