Pokémon Go!

PunkStep

• Paid Members

Kills my battery. There's a gym next door to my work but I'm not a high enough level to use it yet.

Chest, they can faint and then you need to use a potion to revive them.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

You need to get everyone at work hooked on it and then they'll understand and let you Pokemon hunt during work hours.

Do you get notifications saying when there's something nearby? Or do you just have to keep the app open all the time?

Edited by SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

I don't think you get notifications, not from what I've seen anyway and there aren't notification settings.

Is there a way of actually closing the app though? I can't back-up to exit so I either have to keep it running in the background or force close it.

• Moderators

It's not hunting if you get notifications!

When it tells you something is nearby how do you try to track it down? Is there any kind of indication?

What are the little puffs of leaves - is that a sign that a pokemon is in that area?

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members

When it tells you something is nearby how do you try to track it down? Is there any kind of indication?

What are the little puffs of leaves - is that a sign that a pokemon is in that area?

Yes, apparently so. So if a Pokemon in that nearby list has one step/footprint, it's close by so look out for the rustling. That's where they will be.

• Paid Members

Seems to back up to exit for me on iPhone. The not having notifications thing is kind of annoying given the rate at which it drains battery when the app is open.

Are you using the battery save option in the setting menu of you do turn the phone upside down and it doesn't drain the battery so much obviously this is meant for having it in your pocket as you walk round trying to find more Pokemon

Edited by swiftstrike

• Paid Members

My town sucks, there isn't a single Gym or Pokespot anywhere near where I live or the surrounding aeas. I went out in the car and did the food shop earlier and again, nothing to be found. Plenty around my work in Cardiff, but I can't wait until Monday.