Question for you MMA gentlemen

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

Might well be wrong but I don't think you can watch the PPVs live on Fight Pass. They appear on there at a later date.

i believe you can watch them live on Fight Pass over here now....at an extra cost. Think they work out at like £15 or something.

They get archived for free around 3 weeks after the show happens.

Is that a recent thing? Last time I tried to do that (Mcgregor / Mendes) it gave me a blackout message.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

yeh, i think it's changed. I told a mate that it was blacked out a couple of shows ago and he said it wasn't anymore. Probably best to look into that in more depth though if you're planning on doing it.

Question about the RDA/Alvarez show that starts in a few hours. Time zones being what they are, it's 2:23 in the morning here and I'm wide awake thanks to my guts having a bad reaction to yesterday's sushi lunch. So, I decided to stick it out and watch the show. Question is, if I fall asleep during the show (highly likely) will the event be available immediately on VOD given that it's a Fight Pass exclusive, or do I have to wait?

• Paid Members

Can I order UFC 200 as VOD from Fight Pass on Sunday?  I don't know about staying up as I have stuff to do Sunday and don't have access to BT Sport at all.

• Paid Members

someone already asked that and i thought you could but on fight pass now its saying 'content blocked' so i dont think you can. Might be best trying to shoot off a few emails or tweet Fight Pass?

• Paid Members

Ah thanks for the replies. I had no idea there was a BT Sport online. Will definitely look into that.

• Paid Members

Or order bt sports online for a month. They should have it up for VOD similar time.

You can subscribe just to BT Sport in an online form? No, surely not?

If not, then (and it's probably too late now) a word of warning: I ordered BT Sport for a month at a cost of £15 only to be stung with a hidden signing up fee. Overall it cost me £30 for the month. Rip off.

Yeah I believe there's an option to sign up purely online for online access? Could be wrong.

Activation fees suck. Supposedly if you tell them on the phone you refuse to pay and won't subscribe if that's the cost they'll waiver it

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Yeah I believe there's an option to sign up purely online for online access? Could be wrong.

Activation fees suck. Supposedly if you tell them on the phone you refuse to pay and won't subscribe if that's the cost they'll waiver it

There's no way to do that online. You have to take out one of their broadband packages to get access to the BT Sport App. Whether you can some how get away with it by calling them is another matter.

Archived